What's wrong?

/ What's wrong? #11  
Is it low on oil? those engines usually have an oil level switch that will shut the engine down, usually by the manual kill switch, I think if you just unplug it it should stop doing that since it grounds out the coil when low. The chinese copy engines are bad about that when used in odd angles they can false trip which kinda sounds like what you have going on.

/ What's wrong? #12  
I've also ran into goo that is moving around the float bowl in the carburetor will get into the fuel supply hole at the bottom but too big to be sucked into the jet then falls off until you hit the right bump...

/ What's wrong?
Is it low on oil? those engines usually have an oil level switch that will shut the engine down, usually by the manual kill switch, I think if you just unplug it it should stop doing that since it grounds out the coil when low. The chinese copy engines are bad about that when used in odd angles they can false trip which kinda sounds like what you have going on.

I'll check oil, pretty sure it is good though, I checked before last mow. But I have no idea where it is, as I have no idea where manual kill switch is. I have Choke/Fuel supply/ RPM/ Ignition key.

/ What's wrong?
I've also ran into goo that is moving around the float bowl in the carburetor will get into the fuel supply hole at the bottom but too big to be sucked into the jet then falls off until you hit the right bump...

With about 15 hrs of mowing? Goo already? I'll run Seafom through next. Strong medicine.

/ What's wrong?
Oil is good. Was actually overfilled a little.
I poured some Techron type stuff into gas..

/ What's wrong? #16  
Sometimes, a motor that gets bounced around too much can flood out.

But I still believe it's a gas cap issue primarily.

/ What's wrong? #17  
There has to be a vent somewhere, or the tank builds up pressure, and then it stalls. He proved that by loosening the cap.

/ What's wrong? #18  
I also replied on lawnmowerforum but all lawnmowers manufactured after 2012 have either non vented caps or activated charcoal containing caps since you can't allow unburnt gas fumes into the air. The black plastic thing on the corner of the tank is the vent which will either go to a charcoal canister or to the air filter side of the carb for vapor recovery. The problem is when they get gas contaminated they will brick the material inside and will not allow air flow in either direction.

/ What's wrong?
I also replied on lawnmowerforum but all lawnmowers manufactured after 2012 have either non vented caps or activated charcoal containing caps since you can't allow unburnt gas fumes into the air. The black plastic thing on the corner of the tank is the vent which will either go to a charcoal canister or to the air filter side of the carb for vapor recovery. The problem is when they get gas contaminated they will brick the material inside and will not allow air flow in either direction.

Ok, so Depurator black piece on the side is vent, not fuel line. Though it allows air only OUT of the tank, not INTO the tank, so how exactly does it vent it?
Gas I put in is Costco ONLY, I have best priced. It's same gas I use in my cars for years.
So there is fuel line somewhere else then, right?
I'll track where that Depurator line goes.
One thing about this mower it always ends up being covered in all kinds of fluffy stuff. Old dry grass clippings, forgot the proper word... Air filter pre-filter, sponge type, was also half way covered in that stuff, but I cleaned that before I even loosened the gas cap.
Does it make sense to unplug the Depurator tube then? Let it breathe into the air? Instead of some canister or else...
I saw yesterday that all small engines are made to CA standard, so basically chocked as much as possible.

/ What's wrong? #20  
I am not familiar with that kind of setup.