What's your average mpg?

/ What's your average mpg? #51  
1999 CK3500 w/454 Probably 8 or so currently. Only saw 13mpg once and with with several injectors dumping fuel constantly as low as 6.

/ What's your average mpg? #52  
One licensed highway vehicle. 2018 Ram 2500 Power Wagon. 30K miles - 16.6 mpg average.

/ What's your average mpg? #53  
You got right. Those eco boost engines are either bulletproof or they grenade pretty quick.
We have one of the grenades over at Ford right now (f150). It's been sitting there for a few months with the engine on back order.

/ What's your average mpg? #54  
Across the “fleet” of vehicles I have I get about 19 MPG. That is 5.2l, 5.7l, 5.9l, 6.4l and 6.7l engines. The 5.2l is the lowest :p but in 1969 fuel wasn’t expensive.

I’ve tried smaller engines and they just are running too hard at my altitude.

/ What's your average mpg? #55  
We have one of the grenades over at Ford right now (f150). It's been sitting there for a few months with the engine on back order.
I was at the garage uptown the other day and they had a RAM pickup in the bay with the Hemi engine apart, I asked out of curiosity what was going on the the mechanic told me that Hemi engines have valve issues but it shows up on higher mileage motors. I don't own any FCA products so I know little about them.

/ What's your average mpg? #56  
Not gonna do it on here, but I could tell some interesting stories concerning FCA as well as Daimler Chrysler. Remember, the outfit I retired from was the number one supplier for interior steel Suspension, driveline and axles, nit exterior sheet metal and I used to deliver to all the plants in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana as well as the second tier contractors.

Lets just say that they bought anything that was cheap and I'll leave it at that.

/ What's your average mpg? #57  
I was at the garage uptown the other day and they had a RAM pickup in the bay with the Hemi engine apart, I asked out of curiosity what was going on the the mechanic told me that Hemi engines have valve issues but it shows up on higher mileage motors. I don't own any FCA products so I know little about them.
There is issues with all make and models if you talk to someone’s uncle or cousin. I buy what I like and can figure out how to work on. There are a few engines out there that are in 100’s of thousands of vehicles. They have been around for a lot of years. So those are the engines to look for, the hemi in the Ram trucks is one of those engines. It is in so many vehicles there is gonna be some that have issues. But if there was a systemic problem a lot more people would know about it. But no worries, that engine is dead. No more hemi’s after 2024 model year vehicles. No V8s at all from any manufacturer.

/ What's your average mpg? #58  
2012 Subaru Outback 75,000 miles on it averages 27.3 mpg mostly local driving and 2017 Honda Ridgeline 107,500 miles 25.4 mpg average again mostly local driving. Ridgeline had 91,000 miles on it when purchased 3 years ago.

/ What's your average mpg? #59  
2012 Subaru Outback 75,000 miles on it averages 27.3 mpg mostly local driving and 2017 Honda Ridgeline 107,500 miles 25.4 mpg average again mostly local driving. Ridgeline had 91,000 miles on it when purchased 3 years ago.
We're averaging 30.4 on our 2020 Outback. Most is highway, as the wife won't take it to the store, work, or church for fear of hangar rash. 🙃

/ What's your average mpg? #60  
Durango 5.7L 16 or so
Magnum 5.7L 30 Hwy, 16-18 normal, and 5 when I have fun.
Most of my driving is on the ATV or a tractor. I think in the last 2 years I put 8000 on the ATV and 400 or less on the Magnum.
Even my wife puts more miles on her ATV than the Durango.