What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra

/ What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra #31  
Re: What\'s your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra

Nice pics, the layout looks simular to my LandTrac.

Ed King

/ What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra #32  

i was going to head down to top flight to purchase the same setup as you did -- 4110 w/ front end loader. what was the bottom line price of the setup? i too am focused on the bottom $. before i start down there, i wanted to have an idea of the price. also, how long did it take to get the tractor from the date you ordered it?

thanks,

marque

/ What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra

The price they currently have listed on their website is $16,899 w/loader. (That might include your choice of R4's or Ags - but you'd need to check.)

Here's the url...
http://www.pbase.com/traxer128/

/ What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra #34  

That's a mighty nice looking tractor Ranchman!

Corm

/ What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra #35  

ranchman:

your photos are thorough and provide all the detail one could want. i'll either buy the tractor at top flight or right around the corner here (elgin, texas that is) at quality equipment. after all my research, i trust and believe the mahindra will be a true solid product...and the price is a great selling feature. i'll keep you posted on where i buy it and how many shillings i pour out for it.

i'm buying a bush hog rotary mower, finish mower, and post hole digger. i've used bush hog implements all my life -- even when i was a little one back home in bowling green, kentucky -- with superb reliability and service. i've located dealers in my surrounding area, so it's about the pricing now. does anyone know of any ponline sites that i can go to get comparable prices on bush hog implements before i step into the sales lot?

thanks!

/ What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra

Thanks Crom & Rollin' M! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif