What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra

/ What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra #11  
Re: What\'s your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra

I dont know a thing about the others, but I have owned a 3054 Kioti since 1996 and have had a few failures.nothing I woud consider major, I have a fel (kelly) its a little slower on movement than I prefer but it is stout. Parts for the kioti are available, You wont need them anyway. I have used mine extensively and it's tuff..I still like bota too. Price was the issue for me also to an extent the durability wouldnt be compromised.
Terry

/ What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra #12  

I just bought a F4350 Branson w/loader for $14500.00 from the dealer in Battle creek mich.

/ What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra #13  

Please let us know the pro's and cons' once you get a few hrs under the seat

/ What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra #14  

I've been reading responses to your question. No one has mentioned resale or trade in value. I think it is a very important consideration. Many people who buy a tractor will want/need a bigger/better model in the future. All of the major brands hold their value well. I doubt this is the case with any of the brands you mentioned. While I understand very well your sesitivity to price, spending a small amount more now will save you many dollars down the road, IMHO.

/ What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra #15  

What other brand does your "Kioti" dealer sell. I have a dealer not far from me who "says" he sells Kioti's. BUT guess what, he also sells Kubota. Hmmmm. Did you ask them why they don't stock any tractors?

/ What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra

That's definitely a valid point - I'm sure the resell on green/blue/other orange/etc. would be much higher. The issue for me though is that to get an "equivalent" "other color" (e.g. HP, weight, etc.), it would exceed what I have budgeted. I'm really trying to get the most "bang for the buck" on the front side instead of the back side.

/ What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra #17  

I just recently went with the Kioti dk 35 ,because with the price differance as compared to the major brands i could get the bigger model in the first place so it should be all the tractor i need in the future.
this way resale value isn't much of a concern because i plan to keep it around a long,long time.
And before my purchase i checked the kioti's over quite well,and don't beleive i gave anything up on quality..

/ What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra #18  

As Kioti becomes more recognizable as a high quality tractor, the resale value will come up. Just check prices in and around a good Kioti dealer the resale values will be much higher than where there aren't any dealers around. In general the resale values are already on their way up.

/ What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra #19  

I don't know what other brands of tractors this dealer sells, if any. I called them and didn't visit since there was nothing for me to see. After being pleasantly surprised at how inexpensively I could get Kubota (from dealers other than this Kioti dealer), I have concentrated on that brand. I have more experience with Kubota than any other brand than my Yanmar and have a high opinion of them. My uncle has a M4030SU that I borrow whenever I have job that is too large for my current tractor and I have been impressed by it and the others I have used and seen in my neighborhood. I have looked at JD and NH but I don't think they are right for me. I do not think Kioti is a bad tractor, only that it isn't the best choice for me.

/ What's your opinion of Branson, Kioti, or Mahindra #20  

I like your answer. Of course it would be better if you had said you were going to buy a Kioti /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif. There is no doubting that Kubota has a high quality machine. I like hearing about other "dealers" who "sell" Kioti's I think some only move the minimum amount and concentrate on their other brand. It keeps Kioti behind them. I guess there are unscrupulous(???) dealers here and there no matter what brand they are./w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif/w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif