When the bridge is out and you have to get across.

/ When the bridge is out and you have to get across. #1  

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
bridge-out.jpg

Bruce

/ When the bridge is out and you have to get across. #2  
That's the day the famous quote " Hold my beer and watch this " was first uttered !

/ When the bridge is out and you have to get across. #3  
Aren't they afraid of ripping off all the sensors?

/ When the bridge is out and you have to get across. #4  
Belly hung.

/ When the bridge is out and you have to get across. #5  
We live within a quarter mile (as crow flies) from the Hessian POW camp here in about 1774ish. They called it the "Barracks". One of my neighbors got interested in finding the supply road to it from town. It's about 6 miles or so by road to the camp, now Barracks (horse) Farm, but only a couple miles directly across Ivy Creek. He found some internet docs that showed where the supply road was. So, we set out to find it. We did. It's still there, eroded out in the middle mostly but still intact on the sides with lots of rock reinforcement.

They obviously had a wooden creek crossing for the wagons to go across the creek.

Ralph

/ When the bridge is out and you have to get across. #7  
We live within a quarter mile (as crow flies) from the Hessian POW camp here in about 1774ish. They called it the "Barracks". One of my neighbors got interested in finding the supply road to it from town. It's about 6 miles or so by road to the camp, now Barracks (horse) Farm, but only a couple miles directly across Ivy Creek. He found some internet docs that showed where the supply road was. So, we set out to find it. We did. It's still there, eroded out in the middle mostly but still intact on the sides with lots of rock reinforcement.

They obviously had a wooden creek crossing for the wagons to go across the creek.

Ralph
One of the few stories I remember from middle school literarure told of a celebration that honored an old, deaf, Revolutionary War soldier who had a seat of honor near the speaker. The soldier even brought his gun to the celebration. The highpoint in the story was when someone noticed that it was a HESSIAN GUN. No one had thought to check which side the old soldier was on.

/ When the bridge is out and you have to get across. #8  
Sure hope the horses are on the correct side.

/ When the bridge is out and you have to get across. #9  
If there is a will, there is a way.