When the bridge is out and you have to get across.

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
bridge-out.jpg

Bruce

groundcover

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L5240
That's the day the famous quote " Hold my beer and watch this " was first uttered !

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota R510 Wheel Loader + Cab and backhoe, JD 6200 Open Station, Cushman 6150, 4x4, ten foot 56 hp Kubota diesel hydraulic wing mower, Steiner 430 Diesel Max, Kawasaki Diesel Mule, JD 4x2 Electric Gator
Aren't they afraid of ripping off all the sensors?

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Belly hung.

RalphVa

Tractor
JD 2025R, previously Gravely 5650 & JD 4010 & JD 1025R
We live within a quarter mile (as crow flies) from the Hessian POW camp here in about 1774ish. They called it the "Barracks". One of my neighbors got interested in finding the supply road to it from town. It's about 6 miles or so by road to the camp, now Barracks (horse) Farm, but only a couple miles directly across Ivy Creek. He found some internet docs that showed where the supply road was. So, we set out to find it. We did. It's still there, eroded out in the middle mostly but still intact on the sides with lots of rock reinforcement.

They obviously had a wooden creek crossing for the wagons to go across the creek.

Ralph

stuckmotor

Elite Member
Tractor
AC WD 34 hp/3500 lbs MF 261 60 hp/5380 lbs
We live within a quarter mile (as crow flies) from the Hessian POW camp here in about 1774ish. They called it the "Barracks". One of my neighbors got interested in finding the supply road to it from town. It's about 6 miles or so by road to the camp, now Barracks (horse) Farm, but only a couple miles directly across Ivy Creek. He found some internet docs that showed where the supply road was. So, we set out to find it. We did. It's still there, eroded out in the middle mostly but still intact on the sides with lots of rock reinforcement.

They obviously had a wooden creek crossing for the wagons to go across the creek.

Ralph
One of the few stories I remember from middle school literarure told of a celebration that honored an old, deaf, Revolutionary War soldier who had a seat of honor near the speaker. The soldier even brought his gun to the celebration. The highpoint in the story was when someone noticed that it was a HESSIAN GUN. No one had thought to check which side the old soldier was on.

oosik

Super Star Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota M6040
Sure hope the horses are on the correct side.