When you look at the moon tonight... remember Neil

/ When you look at the moon tonight... remember Neil #2  
That date,time, and place will forever remain in my memory bank. I remember it just like it was yesterday. RIP Neil Armstrong.

/ When you look at the moon tonight... remember Neil #4  
M.O.O.N that spells... "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind". RIP Neil Armstrong.

/ When you look at the moon tonight... remember Neil #5  
I was out last evening and notices the moon. That was the first thing that came to mind. How we could be so close to really leaning more about the moon through actual man exploration. Then just walk away from it like it no longer mattered.

I think the Mars exploration is good and it might (for now) be unrealistic to send men there. I think Mars holds more secrets than NASA lets on.

/ When you look at the moon tonight... remember Neil #6  
I was reading a report the other night about the shortage of drinkable water and that places are already treating sewage that is pumped back as drinking water...

What the heck does that nave to do with Neil? :laughing:

<Cue up the The Police song, "Walking on the Moon.">

Well the story talked a bit about the recovery of drinking water on manned missions. :D They mentioned something I always wondered about. What did the astronauts do to go potty when moon walking?

Answer. Neil was wearing a diaper.

My next question. Did they have to use a diaper for the ENTIRE trip to the moon in back or only when walking on the moon? :shocked:

Later,
Dan

/ When you look at the moon tonight... remember Neil #7  
I remember watching the Apollo 11 mission on a small black and white rabbit eared tv, outside at our cottage neighbour's place. They had the only tv in cottage country. I was fascinated by the Apollo missions.
I also remember that during the Apollo 11 mission, the moon passed through the same phase that it was in last Saturday when Commander Armstrong died.
Rest in peace.

/ When you look at the moon tonight... remember Neil #8  
M.O.O.N that spells... "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind". RIP Neil Armstrong.
He always claimed that he said "One small step for "A" man, one giant leap for mankind". Does make more sense....Those were proud times...

/ When you look at the moon tonight... remember Neil #9  
Someone sent me this the other day.... astronaut-neil-young.jpg

/ When you look at the moon tonight... remember Neil #10  
Then they said he probably wouldn't have passed away if it wasn't for those all those steroids. I told them that was Lance, not Neil.