Where can you buy ammo?

/ Where can you buy ammo? #1  

Fuddy1952

Elite Member
Tractor
1973 Economy and 2018 John Deere 3038E
Where can you buy ammo these days? Wal-Mart has some, but not exactly what I need. I'm looking for 12 and 10 ga. 00.
I tried local gun stores, they don't have it, can't get it, or the few that do price is exorbitant for 12...don't have 10.
One local large chain I asked if I could simply order, ship to store...they said no!
Any ideas?

/ Where can you buy ammo? #2  
A real challenge in California. With every purchase they have to check ID, complete forms, and have you sign off. They also leave for a while and go into the back - I assume to run some kind of back ground check. And that is IF they have any in stock.

/ Where can you buy ammo? #3  
Online midwayusa.com, natchez.com, cheaperthandirt.com and i'm sure many others.
Is there a bass pro shop or near buy?

Last edited:
   / Where can you buy ammo? #4  
   / Where can you buy ammo? #6  
Where can you buy ammo these days? Wal-Mart has some, but not exactly what I need. I'm looking for 12 and 10 ga. 00.
I tried local gun stores, they don't have it, can't get it, or the few that do price is exorbitant for 12...don't have 10.
One local large chain I asked if I could simply order, ship to store...they said no!
Any ideas?

What is considered a good price? Just curious.

Buy Bulk 12ga Ammo Online at BulkAmmo.com - Available and Ready to Ship
12 Gauge Ammo shotgun 00-Buck shot | Cheap 12 Gauge Ammunition shotgun 00-Buck shot - AmmoSeek.com 2020

/ Where can you buy ammo?
I just now ordered online from bulkammo. $1/each which is ok. 12ga 00 to me is so versatile. We have groundhogs for example and at about 30 to 50ft I'll just shoot from the hip. I've never missed, they never know what happened with 00. Thanks so much!

/ Where can you buy ammo? #8  
With all that is going on in this country. Ammo is in short supply. I ordered 3000 rounds some a few months ago. That same ammo is on back order in from many places

/ Where can you buy ammo? #9  
I like ammoseek.com select caliber and it’ll show you all the sites that are cheapest per round. But right now prices are way up, 9mm went from .18/round to .70/round.

/ Where can you buy ammo? #10  
Reloading is about the best option and even with that components can be hard to find at times.
My son reloads his own buckshot rounds.