Where do you get the pictures?

/ Where do you get the pictures? #31  
<font color=blue>"...all the work is done by the east coasters."</font color=blue>

Hey, hey, hey!!! Let's watch that now. There were some midwesterners involved in this too, ya know!/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Where do you get the pictures? #32  
Harv,

No mistake about it, you west coast guys are amazing...planting seeds while snoozing, even if you didn't know it. Thanks for the compliment on the sig, but I have no doubt of your talents based on what I read through your bio tealeaves. Now, if I can just find that tractor package....

/ Where do you get the pictures? #33  
Hey, I can't doodle either! So I took a picture of my tractor and drew over it in MS Draw. Then I did the same for the implements. I had some gif animation software that I used to change implements every 5 seconds.

/ Where do you get the pictures? #34  
Wish I knew how to do that animation stuff....then I could make my (imaginary) tractor smoke and the bear growl....or maybe poop in the woods...I hear they do that there, right?

What kind of gif animation software do you use?

/ Where do you get the pictures? #35  
<font color=blue>There were some midwesterners involved in this too</font color=blue>

Sorry. I always refer to anything east of Nevada as "east coast". /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Where do you get the pictures? #36  
wasabi I posted an animation gif program and instructions in the signatures file a few weeks ago, it's really easy to use <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=support&Number=30396&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=11&vc=1>http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=support&Number=30396&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=11&vc=1</A>

/ Where do you get the pictures? #37  
wasabi,
Heres a rather Honary looking character for you. I found it on the web while doing a random search for animated pictures.

Attachments

• 46-125514-Bear.gif
    46-125514-Bear.gif
    20.7 KB · Views: 96
   / Where do you get the pictures? #38  
Here's another bear for you.

Attachments

• 46-125521-polar.gif
    46-125521-polar.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 105
   / Where do you get the pictures? #39  
I use paint shop pro 7.0 and animation shop 3.0. They are very fun.

/ Where do you get the pictures? #40  
Even though I have to admit that I really like Mark's contribution, here's another bear for your collection.

By the way, when I was a Boy Scout leader, I went through the adult leader training program known as Woodbadge. My patrol was the Bear patrol! And, because I just happened to be the most....er.....mature person in the patrol, I was dubbed Papa Bear! So, I do have a little affection for bears!

Attachments

• 46-125525-bear3.jpg
    46-125525-bear3.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 96