Where does this carriage bolt belong?

/ Where does this carriage bolt belong? #11  
There is enough of the neck that is smooth to put the hose back on..... maybe need 2 clamps, but should seal just ahead of the rolled edge easily.

/ Where does this carriage bolt belong? #12  
You can also get one of these:

It would be a lot cheaper than a repair shop. Auto Zone actually rents them out for free.... just leave a deposit that's refunded when you bring it back.

/ Where does this carriage bolt belong?
You can also get one of these:

It would be a lot cheaper than a repair shop. Auto Zone actually rents them out for free.... just leave a deposit that's refunded when you bring it back.

This seems like a good idea, but I would need a pretty small version. The radiator connection is 1 1/4” diameter, and with the dent pushing that inward, I’d have to start with something no larger than 3/4” diameter.

This harbor freight tool starts at 1 1/2”.

/ Where does this carriage bolt belong? #14  
Try putting a piece of steel pipe outside to keep thing round and insert a big ratchet socket inside the fitting. Then use a pair of long nose vise grip to work the socket in the fitting until it get back to shape.

Sorry no picture of what I mean.

/ Where does this carriage bolt belong?
Update: The lower radiator hose connection was more than dented. It had a leak. So, I took it to a local radiator shop. They did a nice job of repairing it. They also flushed, pressure tested, and even painted it for me. All for far less than the cost of a new radiator.

The radiator is re-installed, along with new hoses, clamps, cap, and the engine fan (which also got a bit chewed up in the mishap).

Total cost of my mistake is about $300 in parts, and maybe two full days total of my time. I gave my tractor a good workout this week, and all seems well.

/ Where does this carriage bolt belong? #16  
Glad you got it going.