Snow Where is the snow?

/ Where is the snow? #1  

149owner

Silver Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 149, Kubota BX2200, LX3310, JD LX277
Here it is the middle of January and it is 55 degrees today in Massachusetts. Here is my snow removal team waiting for something to do! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Attachments

• 810183-Tractors2a.jpg
    810183-Tractors2a.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 791
   / Where is the snow? #2  
28" must sound good for you... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It all up here...white gold I say... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Your welcome to help! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 810205-28inch.jpg
    810205-28inch.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 614
   / Where is the snow? #3  
Hey Bird, hope you got that tractor plugged in somwhere,looks like the slightest wind would put you to work.Here in Pa It's like spring also,think I'll take the plow off tommorrow and put the loader back on.Might as well get some play time in doing some landscape work now.Get that snow shovel ready up there /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif,Red

/ Where is the snow? #4  
It's disappointing here in SW Michigan as well. We had 50 degrees yesterday morning but it's 33 now. Supposed to get 6-8 inches overnight but it amounted to a heavy dusting. My tractor misses me /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Where is the snow? #5  
We were suppose to get anywhere form none to 9" last night. Looks like we got less than 3". /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Not enough to get the tractor out. Going to be sunny and mid thirties this afternoon. Snow will not last long.

/ Where is the snow? #6  
Ron, we were supposed to get 6" last night, I'd bet we got under 2". West and North of Chicago got 8" and it came down very fast. I think the snow gave up before it crossed Lake Michigan to get over to where you are.

Not only are the tractors going unused this winter, but the Snow Trac isn't getting much use either! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Where is the snow? #7  
It's plug in as we speak /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif , even with a roof over it's head, this is what it look like.

Well I got to go play. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif .work (wife is around here) in the snow.

Bird

Attachments

• 810366-Snowblower.jpg
    810366-Snowblower.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 459
   / Where is the snow? #8  
I got the snowblower mounted, I pulled the toothbar off the FEL, I greased it all up and filled the tank and had it all set for the snow and nothing.

If it keeps going like this I am going to pull the snowblower off and put the backhoe back on my BX23 and get back to digging.

/ Where is the snow? #9  
I agree, I am in Lapeer County and we just received a couple inches. I am tired of this. I either need a blizzard or the grass to start. I am suffering emotional distress from my new 3030 sitting idle. I have taken the loader on and off 3 times in the last 2 weeks, not sure for what reason.

/ Where is the snow? #10  
Hello Bird1968. Where in NB are you? Here in Moncton there is no snow left on the ground, the sun is breaking through the clouds and the thermometer says 10C (45F). I must be in a time warp, it's April not January.