Where Oh Where Do The OP's Go?

/ Where Oh Where Do The OP's Go? #21  
Ohh dang OP! I found your man, two posts…two threads! Doing it right now! Fool us once, something something something fool us twice :ROFLMAO:
May 11, last year. And today. Obviously he doesn't plan to become a frequent poster. OTOH some of us spend too much time here... :rolleyes:

/ Where Oh Where Do The OP's Go? #22  
To be fair that guy asked a specific question and said thanks in his post. Got a good answer. Most of us would probably post again, but I am beginning to learn that some people don't think like me. No reason to denigrate them...just enjoy the tapestry that is the human condition.

/ Where Oh Where Do The OP's Go? #23  
I for one have been on a good amount of forums, have learned a lot over the years. I too would like some kind of a final response etc from the OP.

/ Where Oh Where Do The OP's Go? #24  
May 11, last year. And today. Obviously he doesn't plan to become a frequent poster. OTOH some of us spend too much time here... :rolleyes:
I have neighbors like that. Is what it is.

/ Where Oh Where Do The OP's Go? #25  
I think you're over-analyzing
You weasel! 🤣

Yeah, I think it's just someone that needs a quick answer and treats the internet like a reference book. How many people have read a tech manual, then written a thank you note to the author(s)? Statistically, probably none.

I'd like to know if the suggestions worked, but it doesn't bother me that much if they don't let us know.

/ Where Oh Where Do The OP's Go? #27  
Am I the only one who gets frustrated when some one puts a post out there looking for help with a break down or other mechanical issue, gets replies, and then is never heard from again?
Oh Great. It's working~!!!
I am that guy who does that. I run an army of alts all over the web and my sockpuppets do this everywhere just to make people crazy.

/ Where Oh Where Do The OP's Go? #28  
Oh Great. It's working~!!!
I am that guy who does that. I run an army of alts all over the web and my sockpuppets do this everywhere just to make people crazy.
Yet again, we need that :stirthepot: GIF. ;)

/ Where Oh Where Do The OP's Go? #29  
Am I the only one who gets frustrated when some one puts a post out there looking for help with a break down or other mechanical issue, gets replies, and then is never heard from again?

To me a big part of my knowledge base comes from hearing about someone's issue and then finding out what the problem and solution was. When the OP never lets everyone know what fixed the issue none of us gets to gain that knowledge.
I posted once looking for an answer to a question for a repair. It took a week to get a reply and by that point I already had it fixed.

/ Where Oh Where Do The OP's Go? #30  
Easy fix , start a thread with a list of their handles here And ignore them second time around . Like people that borrow your tools and you have to remind them they never returned them. etc ....
I only allow something to be borrowed if I can live without it, and don't expect to get it back.

In other words if I've updated to a new and improved model, then the kids can borrow the heavily used and junky one.

Although my kid is currently using our zero turn. But he is storing it for us at his place since we are renting currently and the property manager takes care of the yard.

Once we purchase another property and have to start taking care of the yard again, the zero turn is coming back home.