Where to buy dump trailer??

/ Where to buy dump trailer?? #1  

scesnick

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a new dump trialer. I seem to remember someone saying that they are alot less expensive at the manufacturer. I have also heard of a few guys going to Tenn. to buy them because they are so much cheaper.
Does anyone know where or what company offers a factory direct pricing?
I'm pretty sure it was in Tenn somewhere. I am more than willing to make a road trip... I have family there anyway, so that would not be a problem..

/ Where to buy dump trailer?? #2  
I bought mine at Shamrock motors in Erin TN.

He sold me mine, for what the dealer I normally buy stuff from, was able to buy them for. (he showed me his reciept on the one he had on the lot)

Come on down and ride a Mid South series event :) Or if you want to try Trials we could hook you up :)

/ Where to buy dump trailer??
AlanB said:
Come on down and ride a Mid South series event :) Or if you want to try Trials we could hook you up :)

You are talking about hare scrambles right? What district is that? That is a pretty good idea. I'm assuming it is AMA. Pm me a website if you can with the dates and then we can see if we can hook up and atleast go for a ride if not a race.
That is assuming That I can get a deal on a dump trailer. My sister lives down there (Nashville area) and believe it or not , her and my wife are really good friends so I could probably swing down there sometime this summer also.