Where to buy rear suitcase weights for L3560

/ Where to buy rear suitcase weights for L3560 #1  

wgregww

Tractor
Kubota L3560
Does Kubota make the rear weights? I can not find them on their web site. If not who makes the best set?

/ Where to buy rear suitcase weights for L3560 #2  
Not that I know of and they don't make front suitcase weights either, all are aftermarket. You'd have to fabricate a suitcase weight carrier bracket and fit suitcase weights to the back I would presume.

/ Where to buy rear suitcase weights for L3560 #3  
Does Kubota make the rear weights? I can not find them on their web site. If not who makes the best set?
Kubota suitcase weights are available through whole goods and the rear weight bracket is available from Heavy Hitch.

/ Where to buy rear suitcase weights for L3560 #4  
Suitcase weights for the rear? Thats about the most expensive way to add weight to the rear of a tractor.

Do you perhaps mean wheel weights?

/ Where to buy rear suitcase weights for L3560 #7  
Like most components, Kubota does not manufacture their own weights. RFQs are sent to multiple foundrys, and suppliers change from time to time.

I have bought weights directly from Kubota and also from North States, a manufacturer which makes weights for both manufacturers and for sale directly to dealers. They do not sell directly to consumers, probably due to contractual obligations with manufacturers.

I have found North States weights to be nearly identical to Kubota weights aside from the absense of Kubota trademarks. North States weights are less expensive than those ordered directly from Kubota or other manufactdurers.

Your dealer can buy from North States (they have an extensive list of weights for various models of tractors from various manufacturers) but you cannot buy directly. Though the weight restrictions may have changed due to bidinflation since I last ordered weights, shippinig to the dealer was once free if the total order was 1,000 Lbs or more. If I did not need 1,000 Lbs, I would simply ask my trusted parts man (since retired) to add my order to their next North States weight order to avoid shipping costs.

North States also sells appropriate bolt kits for mounting weights.