Where to Buy TYM Parts?

/ Where to Buy TYM Parts? #1  

caine

I own a TYM 330 HST. I have been dismayed at the demise of the dealer network in Oregon, either leaving the business or unable to get parts. As one dealer put it to me, "they make a great tractor but their dealer support and parts network is terrible." And the TYM online resources are very disappointing.

I need to locate a source for TYM parts (or Mahindra 3510). I would have assumed somebody would sell them online. Are they sold only through a dealer? Does anyone have a reliable dealer for TYM parts that is still operating and has a parts inventory? I'd be very grateful for a link.

Thank you in advance!

/ Where to Buy TYM Parts?
I hasten to add- it looks like I need the controller/computer.

/ Where to Buy TYM Parts? #6  
My TYM dealer has expanded his parts inventory. Try Jordan Sales in Post Falls Idaho, 208-777-0234, http://jordansales.net

/ Where to Buy TYM Parts? #7  
How is Terry these days. I was going to drop by and visit him soon. I see he carries Kioti. Maka

/ Where to Buy TYM Parts? #8  
I own a TYM 330 HST. I have been dismayed at the demise of the dealer network in Oregon, either leaving the business or unable to get parts. As one dealer put it to me, "they make a great tractor but their dealer support and parts network is terrible." And the TYM online resources are very disappointing.

I need to locate a source for TYM parts (or Mahindra 3510). I would have assumed somebody would sell them online. Are they sold only through a dealer? Does anyone have a reliable dealer for TYM parts that is still operating and has a parts inventory? I'd be very grateful for a link.

Thank you in advance!

Good morning Caine,
Have you been able to connect successfully with a parts dealership as of yet?

Although in the past we have been burdened with difficulties in parts availability(multiple years ago), TYM as of today has made many leaps and bounds in order to accommodate our dealers. Expanding our parts storage ten-fold as well as implementing new modernized technology for forecasting our parts storage has allowed us to decrease the number of back-ordered inventory to a fraction of previous years.

May I also ask which online resources you are referring to?
As we are updating our website in the near future, your opinion is invaluable to us in providing all of the tools you need to comfortably operate and maintain your tractor.

Thank you for your time and valuable input!

/ Where to Buy TYM Parts? #9  
You can reach the following people for any support you need. These are decision makers here in the USA as well as Korea. I am confident they will be willing to assist in anything you need.

Jun Lee---------junlee61@gmail.com-------TYM-USA Operations Manager in Wilson No. Carolina

Brad Lee--------bradlee@tym.co.kr------TYM-USA Chief Financial Officer in Wilson No. Carolina

Harry Kim------harrykim@tym-usa.com------TYM-USA President in Wilson No. Carolina

Mr. Kim---------liberator@tym.co.kr----------President of TYM Korea

Mr. H.Y. Kim----khy@tym.co.kr----------------Chairman of TYM International

Best of luck to anyone who needs support.

/ Where to Buy TYM Parts? #10  
Maka,
Thanks for the email addresses, it's always nice to know how to get to the guy in charge. The last time I stopped by Jordan's, Terry was doing fine and friendly as always. They expanded their parts area and always seem to have equipment, attachments etc.