Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher?

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #111  
I stand before you. The BEST and ONLY dishwasher in this house.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #112  
Well crap. thanks for the update. We are in the market for a dishwasher I'll cross Bosch off the list if they do not stand behind their products.

I wouldn't throw it out based on one experience. I've had ours for 15+ years. When we moved, I took it with us and swapped out a new brand name unit and stuck that in a rental. Our Bosch has been awesome. So quiet we don't hear it running. It cleans better than any I've had. Only downside is we tend to open the door to get best drying results.

If I have to replace, it will be on top of the list of candidates. Now maybe quality has changed since then but my experiences with Bosch (tools) has always been great.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #113  
We DID NOT put one in the kitchen when we built here in Amber. We had a bad experience with the dishwasher in our new house in Anchorage. After the second "fix" failed - jerked that darn thing out and put in shelves. That was 1965 and I'm sure they've improved since then.

Take a look at how they are rated by Consumer Reports.

Dragoneggs is correct. Don't go by just one experience.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #114  
One very quiet one is our Bosch.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #115  
Another vote for Bosch. Super quiet, cleans better than the others that we have had. Only problem was with a recall that they sent a serviceman to replace the power cord. About a month later, it stopped working, I found a connection that he didn’t tighten, it’s worked flawlessly since I tightened it.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #118  
No, Alien, I do have a vacuum but I can also wield a wicked broom. :dance1:

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #119  
Tossup between Beverly & Sharon. Both got small feet so dey get in close to sink. Bev loves to Skotchcbrite pots, don't understand surfactant or water temperature to make surfactant maximum effective so she scrubs. Sharon more into glasses.
(removed) always complements dishwasher.

:laughing:

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #120  
thats weird. i replaced my POC bosch noisemaker with a kitchenaid several years ago. i cannot even tell when the dishwasher is running. the old bosch ...i would have to turn up the tv several rooms away when it was running. and i always had trouble getting parts for the Bosch. i have not looked at the innards of the Kitchenaid, but i had the bosch open many, many times. the final time was when the start button quit working. i found that 2 of the plastic buttons had broken in the controller, and the part was no longer available. there was one company that could rebuild the controller for $500

that DW MADE A QUICK TRIP TO THE DUMP.

One thing that i now do every month (set on calendar on phone) is i run a cleaning cycle with Affresh for both the new LG washer and the kitchenaid dishwasher. hope this helps alleviate any issues in the future.

Last edited: