Where's farmwithjunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Where's farmwithjunk #11  
You guys are right FWJ had good input, we're all the poorer without him. Of course he was opinionated, aren't we all. Anyone that does email with him tell him he had a following. I want him back. Tell him, "they can shoot him, but, they just can't eat'm" (too tough to eat). Meaning Ain't anything here to fear from, just a bunch of idiots bouncing opinions and ideas off'n one another. bjr

/ Where's farmwithjunk #12  
TBN is loosing a lot of good member because of the type of site this is. Being open to everyone and heavily moderated plus there lack of freedom of speech runs good old guys like this off. Yes, its the biggest but many of us have found other homes where you can say what you want with out fear of getting spanked.

I still love TBN but seems like many people have thin skin here.

Chris

/ Where's farmwithjunk #13  
TBN is loosing a lot of good member because of the type of site this is. Being open to everyone and heavily moderated plus there lack of freedom of speech runs good old guys like this off. Yes, its the biggest but many of us have found other homes where you can say what you want with out fear of getting spanked.

I still love TBN but seems like many people have thin skin here.

Chris
Well said Chris,I fully agree.coobie

Status
Not open for further replies.