Which battery powered impact wrench should I buy

/ Which battery powered impact wrench should I buy #31  
I’ve bought a bunch of singles at Lowe’s when they put them on sale with a free battery and charger.

/ Which battery powered impact wrench should I buy #32  
I have the Milwaukie M12 2554 stubby 3/8 impact and I love it so far. Taken lugs off the truck and tractor with no problems, light weight too.
When I checked the lugs on the tractor with the torque wrench , it had them around 100ft/lbs which is right where I need them.
I'm sure it would remove up to 150ft/lb so good enough for me. I don;t use it daily, but have used it a few dozen times with no problems.

/ Which battery powered impact wrench should I buy #33  
I have the Milwaukie M12 2554 stubby 3/8 impact and I love it so far. Taken lugs off the truck and tractor with no problems, light weight too.
When I checked the lugs on the tractor with the torque wrench , it had them around 100ft/lbs which is right where I need them.
I'm sure it would remove up to 150ft/lb so good enough for me. I don;t use it daily, but have used it a few dozen times with no problems.

/ Which battery powered impact wrench should I buy #34  
My advice is to stick with what you have....meaning if you have B&D battery tools, maybe a you can get a B&D impact wrench that uses the same battery. That way you dont end up with many diff batteries and chargers to maintain. Hopefully they can offer tool only to save you money.

I have the Milwaukee Fuel M18, 3\8 inch impact and I use impact grade 1\4 inch to 1\2 inch and even 3\4 inch adapters. No complaints and man what power.

I bought my first m18 1st generation tool with charger 5 years ago and I love the fact that even today and the foreseable future I can just by the tool only. My last purchase was the m18 chainsaw. I even have the m12 because my first charger also charges m12 batteries.

/ Which battery powered impact wrench should I buy
I am 73 years old and use the Milwaukee Fuel M16 Battery Impact, the weight is no problem. For me the battery lasts a long while. I have it in my truck in order to possibly change a flat tire. I have an Milwaukee electric Impact that is heavy but will loosen anything that I have come across. In the past and now I try to buy something that will do the job and that will hopefully last my lifetime.

So Dan, first of all, thank you for what you did in the USMC. My last duty station was aboard the heavy cruiser USS Newport News, CA 148. There was a marine detachment aboard and their CO was a MOH recipient. Those marines were some of the finest men I have ever met.

Regarding a wrench, I'm looking at Milwaukee, Makita and Kobalt. I think I'll take Eddie's advice and visit the stores to actually feel and touch the various tools.

BTW, I'm 81 and I challenge your to an arm wrestle (Heh-heh).