Tractor
Kioti DK 5810 HST
Sure we are all guilty of one.....

Attachments

• 72973977_2584013611678940_2143948713821732864_n.jpg
    72973977_2584013611678940_2143948713821732864_n.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 397
   / Which one are you? #3  
I might be a weirdo, but I'm not inclined to shout at strangers on a bus. I worked in an arboretum for a few summers while I was in college, and I spent a lot of hours on a riding mower.

I developed the habit of talking to myself. If my coworkers happened to drive by, they would honk the horn to get my attention, then they'd mock me with exaggerated mouth motions to imitate me.

/ Which one are you? #4  
Well...... I don't dig up dead bodies, I bury them. I live way out in the country but sleep inside, let all the wildlife sleep outside. I don't tend to shout at anybody, anytime. I DO talk to my Cocker Spaniel puppy....... so

/ Which one are you? #5  
Well...... I don't dig up dead bodies, I bury them. I live way out in the country but sleep inside, let all the wildlife sleep outside. I don't tend to shout at anybody, anytime. I DO talk to my Cocker Spaniel puppy....... so

oosik, :thumbsup: . . . How is that breed (your puppy) doing? I have some friends from many years ago that have the same . . . very intelligent .

/ Which one are you? #6  
All the ones on the right side. :devil::hissyfit::pullinghair::hyper::jaded:

/ Which one are you? #7  
Molalla - my chocolate Cocker Spaniel puppy ( Brownie ) is just nine months old this week. He is pretty sharp - knows to stick close to me when we go out and about on the property. Pretty sure he understand that he is just the right size to become a meal for hungry coyotes. In the evening - they howl - he runs right over and sits down right beside me.

/ Which one are you? #8  
Molalla - my chocolate Cocker Spaniel puppy ( Brownie ) is just nine months old this week. He is pretty sharp - knows to stick close to me when we go out and about on the property. Pretty sure he understand that he is just the right size to become a meal for hungry coyotes. In the evening - they howl - he runs right over and sits down right beside me.

;) . . . love it.