Which tools for tractor toolbox?

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #51  
Do what I did, put a lid on the front end loader.
Sounds like that's what some must have done.

A good flashlight was mentioned so I'll make this recommendation.

500 lumens with a pocket clip so you can clip it to your shirt or jacket front and still have both hands free with good light to the front. Rechargable and has a magnet.

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #52  
Large adjustable wrench, spare shear bolts and nuts, needle nose vice grips, assortment of spare retaining pins, several lift/tow straps, several ratchet tie down straps, folding wood saw, 14mm ratchet wrench, plastic zip ties, flat screw driver/pry bar

Basic stuff to keep me moving in the back forty without having to drive back to the shop if I lose a pin or break a shear bolt.

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #53  
What is the deadblow hammer for?
It doesn’t damage paint or bend/break things like a 2lb sledge. Nice for getting pins in/out, stubborn quick attach latches etc.

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #55  
Not quite tools, but I've been happy to have a small first aid kit along. My blood type doesn't quite match Branson's shade of red.

And a "tick key" (easy tick removal gadget) - we're in Lyme territory.

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #56  
I also threw in needle nose pliers, side cutter and a roll of safety wire. I'm an old helicopter crew chief. Got to have my safety wire!!(y);)

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #57  
I’ve got a Kubota so I dont need any stinkin toolbox

I have been looking to see where I could mount a toolbox that wouldnt be in my way.
The one that came with the tractor will barely hold a pair of goves.

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #58  
I’ve got a Kubota so I dont need any stinkin toolbox

I have been looking to see where I could mount a toolbox that wouldnt be in my way.
The one that came with the tractor will barely hold a pair of goves.
See what I did to my Kubota.

Attachments

• 48B71B24-986E-4E23-9BA5-2C3FCE06DA86.jpeg
    48B71B24-986E-4E23-9BA5-2C3FCE06DA86.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 63
   / Which tools for tractor toolbox? #59  
Some of you guys are gonna need a single axle enclosed contractors trailer

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #60  
Good ideas in this thread.
I don't have a lot of room in my tool box either so instead of a full size hammer I keep a stubby in there. Handy for knocking a stuck pin out.
Stubby ball peen