Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #111  
IMG_1907.jpeg

This 1200 Ski Doo tank was sucked in by a drift.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #112  
I remember our first and only snowmobile, a Ski Doo TNT 440. I took my future wife for a ride in a small local field. Made a nice circle and on the return lap came upon....

my future wife sitting in the snow wondering when I'd notice she'd fallen off a while back?

🙃

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #113  
I bet she reminds you of that all the time.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #114  
I remember our first and only snowmobile, a Ski Doo TNT 440. I took my future wife for a ride in a small local field. Made a nice circle and on the return lap came upon....

my future wife sitting in the snow wondering when I'd notice she'd fallen off a while back?

🙃
Maybe you need a 6x6 with 2 up seating? This is actually the spousal unit operating it here and trying to get it stuck. I have no pics of us two on it.
Boss in snow471.jpg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #115  
I bet she reminds you of that all the time.
Nah! It was about 40 years ago. But if it came up in conversation, I'd bet she could tell you the time and day of the week it was, and what color shirt I was wearing!

(we just celebrated our 38th wedding anniversary a couple days ago, and dated for 6 years before that)

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #116  
Maybe you need a 6x6 with 2 up seating? This is actually the spousal unit operating it here and trying to get it stuck. I have no pics of us two on it.View attachment 824441
I'd enjoy something like that, but we don't get bupkis for snowfall anymore. Certainly not enough to justify a really nice snow machine. As mentioned, we get about 6 weeks less winter now compared to when I was a kid, and last year was the first I haven't gone ice fishing in my entire life... no safe ice. It's been less and less every year.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #117  
I'd enjoy something like that, but we don't get bupkis for snowfall anymore. Certainly not enough to justify a really nice snow machine. As mentioned, we get about 6 weeks less winter now compared to when I was a kid, and last year was the first I haven't gone ice fishing in my entire life... no safe ice. It's been less and less every year.
OK then, that's settles it. We're not moving down there! Our spring shore ice. (shove ice actually)
Porkies ice A&G (dl).jpg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #118  
The sooner it starts snowing in B.C. and Washington I will be able to do things outside as the smoke odor hand really heavy on the hills here.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #119  
I will admit that blowing snow here got old and done it for over 30 years. This machine changed into a drier and quicker operation. Since snow storage is real thing here, it allowed me to move it to just where I wanted it. (y)
bossplows627.jpg

Last edited:
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #120  
I wish my wife would get on board with a 6x6, she is insistent that we eventually get a side by side... 🤬🤣