Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #691  
Aaaand.... snow season is over. It's raining. :(

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #692  
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #694  
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #696  
location?
Right by the Atlantic ocean in new brunswick , we get alot of snow because I live in the gulf stream

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #697  
Right by the Atlantic ocean in new brunswick , we get alot of snow because I live in the gulf stream
Showing results for new brunswick annual snowfall?

Precipitation amounts to 1,110 millimeters (43.7 inches) per year. On average, as high as 333 cm (131 inches) of snow fall per year. Usually it snows from November to April.
------------------------------------------------
We average 250 cm more. :rolleyes:

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #698  
You got hammered. We received about 10-12” yesterday. Clear skies today, more snow expected tomorrow. We’ve had nearly 30” snow since last month, so we’re finally getting some moisture.

They are fun events, I will take note of the motel when we start up in April.

I am in Cocolalla, about 15 min south of Sandpoint.

And now melting as fast as it came. Ugh. Same over there I assume? We are through there often. I have a cousin near Samuals up Upper Pack rd.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #699  
Supposed to be 40s to near 50 for the next 10 days. So much for ice fishing. At least I got to go once. 🙃

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #700  
There's always this... :ROFLMAO:

IMG_3425.png