Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #811  
-19°F here this morning. Most snow on the ground right now than many years. I think we have had less snow storms than last year but they were more snow. Can’t see fences anymore. Since it will be sunny I’m gonna widen the driveway today with the blower so a UPS delivery truck can make it to the house.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #812  
-19°F here this morning. Most snow on the ground right now than many years. I think we have had less snow storms than last year but they were more snow. Can’t see fences anymore. Since it will be sunny I’m gonna widen the driveway today with the blower so a UPS delivery truck can make it to the house.
More snow in Colorado is good for many people downstream. Enjoy!

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #813  
Our side yard, my brother up in Long Island NY got almost twice as much.
Usually the other way around.
20240217_092245.jpg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #815  
Great pic!

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #816  
Wife went out on porch barefoot to get it !

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #818  
I Think they make whatever your checkbook will cover ! She thought we should get it to blow out the chicken pen ! Kinda like asking a junkie if they want another hit !

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #819  

Attachments

• Resized_Resized_20240217_082406.jpeg
    Resized_Resized_20240217_082406.jpeg
    728.9 KB · Views: 41