Who Loves you guys?? OK OK other than Wallace...

/ Who Loves you guys?? OK OK other than Wallace... #12  
OK guys, saw the DK45HST yesterday at the expo...what a machine. The control layout is superb. The loader control vavle is mounted in an excellent location, even better then the current DK45S. The whole layout of the control station is probably the best I saw yesterday on any brand tractor. The whole dash and control layout uses different materials and there is now an electronic readout with three toggle switches to engage the PTO. So that puts all the PTO controls in one central location, a great improvement. The seat is all new as can be seen in the picture and the hydro is a two pedal layout and my salesrep told me is super quiet. The only

The loader is a nice looking piece (lacks QA however). They had one of the new 24xx series backhoes hooked up to it and it is a super nice piece with one piece boom locking mechanism and all the new 24xx series bh will have curved booms.

The only complaint I have about the whole machine is that the hood is a little long which decreases visibility, other than that it was the most impressive tractor I saw yesterday under 50hp.

Sorry but no pics. My better half decided to buy me cheap batteries and as a result I was able to snap four pictures in the Massey display before the camera died!!! Sorry...blame the woman!

/ Who Loves you guys?? OK OK other than Wallace...
For you LC Brewing:

Attachments

• US_CK35_(06.09).pdf
    137.5 KB · Views: 619
   / Who Loves you guys?? OK OK other than Wallace... #15  
BTI said:
Here she is..............
She's a beauty !!!!!!!

BTI
Very nice, but I've gotten some serious work from my 2006 model, and a trade would cost too much. Still, if I were buying now there's no question that I'd choose HST over the manual.

/ Who Loves you guys?? OK OK other than Wallace... #16  
Hey Pat, Travelers Rest SC huh? I was just there today looking at a DK40se at Brashier Tractor Co on hwy 25.

Nice people...hope to work something out with him.

/ Who Loves you guys?? OK OK other than Wallace... #17  
wonder if my wife would go for the "his and hers" philosophy.
She can have the "old CK30HST"
(2005 w/ 70 hrs on 'er)
and I can get this big burly beast???
dream on sucka'.... LOL