Who rides motorcycles?

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,501  
Ride up to Springfield, MO next week to the BMWMOA's 50th anniversary. I'm leaving Wednesday.
Congratulations def ! Ask, ^ and Ye Shall Receive !

Rgds, D.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,502  
My 2002 Goldwing currently has 586,000 miles , original engine with no real work ever done to it.
Right now I’m on my way to Tuktoyaktuk Northwest Territory riding my 2018 Yamaha Tenere, it’s a ok bike but I highly prefer riding the Goldwing.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,503  
Those Airheads are great. I had a R50 years ago. Bot it for $50.00 with the RH cylinder broken off, rod bent, piston missing. Took it to ABT in Chgo. Rod straightened, new piston, cylinder. Never leaked or used oil but it wouldn't get out of it won way (~30 HP). Used to ride it WOT most everywhere I went. Did a hot lap at Road America on it. The folks at the track were not impressed. Asked me to leave.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,504  
My 2002 Goldwing currently has 586,000 miles , original engine with no real work ever done to it.
Right now I’m on my way to Tuktoyaktuk Northwest Territory riding my 2018 Yamaha Tenere, it’s a ok bike but I highly prefer riding the Goldwing.
Had a 1100CC Aspencade. Wife loved it. She bot it for me for my Bday. Used to ride it to Mississagua, ON Canada from Lake Forest, IL Great bike.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,506  
I gave up my BMW 1200 GSA last year for a four wheel ATV. But, man - it's spring and I HAVE THE URGE. Those new Harley Low Riders are so very nice. It's like giving up smoking - it's always there - in the back of your mind. The cool morning air - the smell of the pines in the mountains - the sound of the Meadow Lark as you motor thru the wheat fields............

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,508  
Well....... sound of the Meadow Lark might have been pushing the envelope a bit - on a Harley. I could sure hear them on my BMW.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,509  
On most H-Ds, you cannot hear anything with the engine running...H-D, the best way to convert gasoline to noise without the benefit of work. But any bike is better than no bike. Get one. Gas is gonna go through the roof.
The stock exhaust on a Harley is not that loud, my Ultra Classic is quite until you realy put a load on and twist the wick high then she has a good rumble just putting around on the roads and town she's pretty quite.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,510  
Harley Davidson had to pay a huge fine a few years ago for selling and installing loud aftermarket pipes, Harley dealers are no longer able to sell loud pipes and they also are not allowed to do any warranty work on a Harley motorcycle with loud pipes