Why can't I look at a post???

/ Why can't I look at a post??? #1  

Ed of all trades

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere X310, JD LA 145
I have had 2 or three threads that TBN won't let me see. Today it was Documents filed in Delaware. Don't know wh unless I don't have enough posts to view it. Only have 2226 posts. Ed

/ Why can't I look at a post??? #2  
Ed, that particular thread was a SPAM... one of those bloody sport-streaming sites that have been plaguing TBN for the past few months.

I reported it via the little triangle/exclamation thingy.

You weren't allowed to see it 'cause the Admins were in the process of dealing with it.

/ Why can't I look at a post??? #4  
Here's a way to avoid opening spam threads. The title will be something not matching up with the forum category, AND if you place your cursor over the title withOUT clicking on it- it will display some of the contents of the thread. If it says ANYTHING about streaming anything- avoid it like the plague.

There is one currently titled about women and mastectomies, in the welding forum. Do NOT click on it!

/ Why can't I look at a post??? #5  
There is one currently titled about women and mastectomies, in the welding forum. Do NOT click on it!

You need to open the thread in order to report it as spam to the administration (as mentioned by Wagtail). You don't want to click on the link within the spam message.

Steve

/ Why can't I look at a post??? #6  
many of them have "tractor type" as DK35vince. I wonder how he feels about that.

/ Why can't I look at a post???
There is one currently titled about women and mastectomies, in the welding forum. Do NOT click on it![/QUOTE]

You mean to tell me that women and mastectomies, don't have anything to do with welding???? Ed

/ Why can't I look at a post??? #8  
This is one that I reported this morning, in the Attachments Forum:

s.JPG

This is what shows up when a post has been removed:

it.JPG

/ Why can't I look at a post??? #9  
Well... I've reported 3 of those SPAM threads so far this morning (my Monday morning, obviously) since the beginning of the Superbowl at 10am.

They are relentless. :confused3: