Why do I have to log in every day?

/ Why do I have to log in every day? #2  
I have this same issue on my work laptop. Pretty sure our IT department tweaked some setting in the OS. I always stay logged on using my MacBook laptop.

/ Why do I have to log in every day? #3  
Is tour cookies set to clear out every day? If so, that's probably why.

Whenever I clear the cookies on my tablet or phone, I have to log back in.

/ Why do I have to log in every day? #4  
Is tour cookies set to clear out every day? If so, that's probably why.

Whenever I clear the cookies on my tablet or phone, I have to log back in.
Where do I check that?

/ Why do I have to log in every day? #6  
Go into your browser and clear the cache, my computer was doing the same thing, cleared the cache and it works fine...

If you're in Chrome, 3 vertical dots in top right corner, history button, next history button, in the window the pops up check "cached images and files" and you can deselect the rest then the clear button at the bottom of that window. That'll fix it...

On a recent update of the forum or something on that end it broke a setting, clearing the cache fixes it... it happens occasionally...

/ Why do I have to log in every day? #7  
Make sure you're not running in a so-called "privacy" window/mode, which won't let the web site store the information it needs.

/ Why do I have to log in every day?
My cookies are not set to clear each day and I emptied my cache but I still had to log in again today.
I'm not sure of a "privacy" mode as I have not re-set any of my settings in many months.

/ Why do I have to log in every day? #9  
My cookies are not set to clear each day and I emptied my cache but I still had to log in again today.
I'm not sure of a "privacy" mode as I have not re-set any of my settings in many months.
same here.

/ Why do I have to log in every day? #10  
same here.
If I move my tablet computer to a different part of my house, I have to login again. Same if I take the tablet into the basement. The tablet auto-selects the network access point that has the strongest signal. Even though its all on the same network something about TBN does not like that.

I run many applications and visit many websites. This is the only one that does this.