Why I Bought a PowerTrac 425

/ Why I Bought a PowerTrac 425 #201  
I still love my PT too, and feel very similar to most of you regarding the projects I've done with (and wouldn't have done without) my tractor. It was great to be able to "revive" it after a failed engine, replacing it with a newer/better one. Of course I didn't like having to spend the money, but this machine has easily paid for itself and then some.

/ Why I Bought a PowerTrac 425 #202  
Box Blade
Teeth in digging position very hard packed ground. Made couple of passes in two directions to get soil loosened up and level.
PJ

PJ, I know this is a OLD thread, but did you ever use your box blade in HARD compacted gravel to break it up? I saw where you use it a lot in dirt. Just wondering if the teeth have enough cutting power.
Jeff

/ Why I Bought a PowerTrac 425 #203  
PJ hasn't been on for a while. I'll send him an email and see if he can shed any light on it. :)

/ Why I Bought a PowerTrac 425
Posted on another thread regarding this question before I saw this. Not great on hard pack and teeth take time to lower for use. Easier to use the potato digger to loosen.
PJ

/ Why I Bought a PowerTrac 425 #205  
Bumped because this is an excellent thread that shows the uses of many attachments by PJ.