Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms!

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #141  
Every sport requires different and unique skills.

That’s why 2 professional sport athletes are so incredibly rare and you can name them on one hand.

But, if you’ve ever been on the sidelines when Alabama plays football v. Florida, there will be absolutely no question whatsoever the athletes you do NOT want to try to block or tackle.

It doesn’t seem possible that a 300 pound man can run 40 yards in 4.8 seconds!!! But, they can. Try to block a 300 pound, all muscle guy running downhill like that.

MoKelly
Agree, but someone in the thread compared soccer players to NFL football players and after I got up off the floor from laughing I gave my opinion.
MoKelly I think high profile D1 football players would annihilate pro soccer players in all forms of athleticism other than endurance running.

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #142  
Agree, but someone in the thread compared soccer players to NFL football players and after I got up off the floor from laughing I gave my opinion.
MoKelly I think high profile D1 football players would annihilate pro soccer players in all forms of athleticism other than endurance running.

I think true.

Soccer players can only play high level football as field goal kickers.

But then again, Vandy had a girl kick extra points!

MoKelly

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #143  
The silly body armor is to keep bones from breaking on hits which would break an average guys spine.
Put 10 NFL players in a room with 10 soccer players in a locked cage match.
Every single time, the NFL players win that.
No
doubt
about
it

How many pro soccer players also had pro baseball careers? Like Bo Jackson? None.
How many soccer players bench press 225lb 30 reps? None.

Soccer is boring. Period.
Soccer is so “exciting” it’s ranked 7th in USA in popularity behind slow sports like baseball, tennis and….ready for it….GOLF
lol
Apples to oranges. Neanderthals to Astronauts. Not popular in the US? Who cares?

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #145  
Soccer roots...

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #146  
NFL VS Hockey players.
Well, I love my hockey and lacrosse, but the NFL guys are just too big and strong, oh banisher of the political talkers. Lol

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #147  
Put those NFL players on skates and see if they can even stand up first.

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #149  
I'd think the hockey players would stand a better chance than the soccer players.

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #150  
’ the NHL players will need skates to skate away from the NFL players