Snowblower Why Kubota ? B series front snow blower

/ Why Kubota ? B series front snow blower #1  

HEC

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M5700 @ B2650HSDC
First off I know nothing about hydraulics . In my manual for the 2650 ( important ) do not connect attachments through hyd. motor useing ports c an d as it can cause damage to seals do to regen mode on port d etc.. I use a and b for up and down and c and d for rotation ( per Dealer ) . If not hooked up this way the joy stick functions are all messed up . Well port d has the regen mode on the the first part of the cycle so that is why they say not to use it in the manual I would guess , but that is exactly how dealers hook up snow blowers I guess . I don't have any other remotes so I have no choice in the matter . Why can't the the regen mode be at the end of the cycle so it would be safe ? I would guess that it is a quick dump mode for the bucket on the loader so why couldn't it be last in the cycle so the d port would be safe for all attachments ? What are you other B series owners doing who use a snow blower on front as I am ? I am probably missing something here so please let me know what it is . For now I will just pass as quickly as I can through the regen to the safe part of the cycle ,but it doesn't make any sense to me to have to do it that way .

/ Why Kubota ? B series front snow blower #2  
Regen applies full pump pressure to both ports. On a normal double action cylinder the bigger cylinder end overpowers the rod end. The extra fluid from the rod end goes back to the cylinder end. The extra fluid means the cylinder moves a lot faster, but with a lot less power. Dumping a bucket needs speed, not power as gravity is helping.

Full pressure to both ports of a hydraulic motor won't accomplish anything but might blow out seals.

/ Why Kubota ? B series front snow blower
Thanks Fallon , I can't imagine a dealer telling someone to hook it up this way and not telling them the danger it could cause to the hyd. motor . I guess it was partly my fault too for not reading the manual and understanding what was going on .