Why so much titan attachments hate?

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #91  
Bought two items from them. A SSQA to 3 PH adapter for the FEL three years ago, and, in the last two weeks, a 3PH set of 42" pallet forks. Both seem to be decent for the money.

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #92  
2023_06_25_17.27.10.jpg

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #93  
I have pallet forks (2 sets), an 8-foot snow pusher, a rock bucket w/grapple, 3-point to QA adapter, QA to 3-point adapter, (2) 3-point trailer puller setups, a thumb for the backhoe, a conversion kit to get QA on a loader that had a pinned bucket, and probably a few more things.

Quite happy with all those things, and thankful that they were bought before prices went nuts and their inventory down.

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #94  
Why so much titan attachments avoidance?

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #95  
I don't have/need a whole lot of tractor implements. Back blade, LPGS, ROBB, disk, single bottom moldboard plow, grapple and Wally chipper. But - over time - I've found that buying well made, heavy duty implements will save time, frustration and eventually, money.

Seems like - what I plan on doing - is a whole lot more demanding on tractors and implements than realized, at first.

Light weight implements tend to crumple - frustration grows - time and money are wasted.

That's the major reason I went from my Ford 1700 to currently - Kubota M6040. All smaller projects were completed. Time to move on to the bigger/more demanding projects.

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #96  
bought pallet forks from them; One the bolts was cross threaded; Not only cross threaded but ran home that way so I had to completely re-tap it in order to make it work.

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #97  
Why so much titan attachments avoidance?

Even a lot of the stuff that is ***Made in the USA*** isn't really as what it takes to say that is is vague enough that you can find loopholes you can drive a truck through; There's a reason so much of the hardware across brands is so similar

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #98  
Was the one with the name titan sold all the cheap chinese
products for the bad name and the one company that changed
their name sold the quality products????

willy

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #99  
Was the one with the name titan sold all the cheap chinese
products for the bad name and the one company that changed
their name sold the quality products????

willy
The good titan is now called Ironcraft.

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #100  
bought pallet forks from them; One the bolts was cross threaded; Not only cross threaded but ran home that way so I had to completely re-tap it in order to make it work.
What forks did you get?
I bought their heaviest set and there are no bolts. Everything is welded.