Why so much titan attachments hate?

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #81  
When it comes to ANY attachment or implement, I ALWAYS buy locally, never online or shipped. That way if there is an issue, I have immediate recourse,

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #82  
I posted in this thread back in 2016..Still have my grapple and its used frequently...Matter fact I just used it for a couple hours today. Still working fine and I'm still happy with the purchase.

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #83  
I bought a quick attach plate from titan, it was a waste of time and money. It showed up twisted so bad that you couldn`t no way use it.
Their quality is pretty shiddy and sloppy. Their welders don`t know how to weld either. That`s what you get with chyneezium garbage.

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #84  
I have a few Titan implements - they are good for homeowners who want a cheap price... and don't use their stuff too hard or long.
I think it's akin to buying tools at HF. I've had some good and bad luck there.

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #85  
I bought a set of quick attach forks from them. Got the 5' forks.
Work out great and I can see the end of the forks from my cab.

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #86  
I bought a set of quick attach forks from them. Got the 5' forks.
Work out great and I can see the end of the forks from my cab.
Be careful putting any kind of load out on the end. The FEL max load rating is from the end of the loader arms. So ft out would be a much different story.

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #87  
I have a few Titan implements - they are good for homeowners who want a cheap price... and don't use their stuff too hard or long.
I think it's akin to buying tools at HF. I've had some good and bad luck there.

I bought their extreme duty backhoe bucket thumb.
Got it from a different seller for $300 instead of off their site at over $400

Stickers were still on it though, including part and stock number

The Thumb is 36 inches long and matches the 24 inch wide bucket teeth perfectly.

Thumb assembly weighs over 130 lbs.

If anything wish i had bought the next lighter duty version.

No complaints at all.

Attachments

• PXL_20221003_000740643.jpg
    PXL_20221003_000740643.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 73
   / Why so much titan attachments hate? #88  
Did someone say there were two companies with that name
and the good one changed its name??? The company named
Titan was the one with the cheap products????
You can purchase Wood's products from any place and not have
to purchase locally because Wood's produces quality products!!!

willy

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #89  
First - I've never owned a Titan implement. I have owned a couple cheap implements. What really ticked me off - my time wasted trying to make these cheesy implement do an acceptable job.

I only buy local and well recognized brands. Even being retired - the time I have to do many tasks is limited buy the season. IE - don't get any necessary driveway work done in the spring. Even with HD implements - I might be waiting until next spring.

/ Why so much titan attachments hate? #90  
Be careful putting any kind of load out on the end. The FEL max load rating is from the end of the loader arms. So ft out would be a much different story.
Most definitely.
With the 5' forks I can just see about the last 10" of them to line up with a pallet or whatever. I wish I could have gotten 6' forks. I have seen them as fork extensions all the way up to 10'.
A 4' fork and I would never see the ends from the cab on my LS 573.