Why Suzuki is better than Kubota

/ Why Suzuki is better than Kubota
Hey, thanks to all who replied. Yes, good to hear parts are a different kind of thing than full-on attachments from a Kubota look-up and availability perspective. And yes, I ended up working with the sales department folks in every dealer I called as this mower is a 'sales' item - not a part. Would be nice if the sales guys had a broader search capability is the point here ... they can only see across what is in their own dealer locations apparently.

Yep, the Suzuki analogy only goes so far ... didn't mean to raise any hackles ... talking about the scope of sales related searches ... not parts per se.

As for the MMM (hey, catching on to the lingo here) and hell freezing over ... if you are willing, please direct me to an appropriate thread on the topic? Thank you!

/ Why Suzuki is better than Kubota #12  
I have a JD X570 riding mower. I cut over six acres of field grass and it does just great. During spring and early summer the acres even look/function like a lawn. Now that everything is dry and tan - not so much.

/ Why Suzuki is better than Kubota #13  
Hey, thanks to all who replied. Yes, good to hear parts are a different kind of thing than full-on attachments from a Kubota look-up and availability perspective. And yes, I ended up working with the sales department folks in every dealer I called as this mower is a 'sales' item - not a part. Would be nice if the sales guys had a broader search capability is the point here ... they can only see across what is in their own dealer locations apparently.

Yep, the Suzuki analogy only goes so far ... didn't mean to raise any hackles ... talking about the scope of sales related searches ... not parts per se.

As for the MMM (hey, catching on to the lingo here) and hell freezing over ... if you are willing, please direct me to an appropriate thread on the topic? Thank you!
A zero turn is probably your best option if practicality is what you want. I'm getting a little tired of mine. Don't like grass and debris blowing in my face for 4 hours at a time. I cut 5 acres with a lot of obstructions -- buildings, trees, etc

I'm getting a 72'' finish mower next year come hell or high water. I'll keep my zero turn for getting into swales and for close cutting to said obstructions.

But if you can only have one, get a zero turn (a good one) and save yourself a lot of aggravation.

word

/ Why Suzuki is better than Kubota #14  
Looking for a part for a Suzuki and a rare implement from Kubota are not even remotely comparable.

Op is a failure.

/ Why Suzuki is better than Kubota #15  
   / Why Suzuki is better than Kubota #16  
Looking for a part for a Suzuki and a rare implement from Kubota are not even remotely comparable.

Op is a failure.
5 posts up he explained himself...Post #11

/ Why Suzuki is better than Kubota #17  
For all you Kubota guys a heads up for Kubota
problems:

willy
I just went and got filters for all my Kubota's last week. I keep a stock at home so I'm never caught without.
I asked my dealer if they have had any problems getting parts and they said no, not at all.
Only shortages of tractors and implements.

But I guess that's what happens when you are the biggest selling compact tractor on the market.

/ Why Suzuki is better than Kubota #18  
Hi, I'm new to this forum and to tractors ... and as for the title of the post, Yes ... what I mean is ... when I want to order a part for my Suzuki motorcycle, and the part is not in stock with my dealer, they can do a nation-wide search across all dealer stock ... and then they let me know which other dealers have it in stock and I can take it from there ... nice.

Now - Kubota, ugh. I was trying to source a 54" belly mower and these things are scarce .. as in , no dealer in CO, WY, KS, SD, NM or OK has any ... called all over the country including FL and GA. Seems almost every dealer has one or more on backorder ... Finally found one in Arkansas. All that calling could have been avoided ...

Is this the way it is for other tractor manufacturers like John Deere?
Yes, it seems odd that they can search a national database for parts, but can't search a national database for implements/attachments.

/ Why Suzuki is better than Kubota #20  

Op is a failure.
Yep, there's a huge difference between finding a belly mower for a Kubota and spark plug for a Suckuzi.