Why the right boot?

/ Why the right boot? #1  

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
This guy has been coming to same place for the last two years now (dissapears in winter, not sure where he goes, but came back again this year).

EVERY single night for the last two years, he's always shacking out in the left boot. Take the dogs out a little bit ago, and for the first time ever, he's in the right boot.

Go figure...

F.png

/ Why the right boot? #2  
It's a sign of pending doom.... when animals behave strangely. :laughing:

We've got tons of tree frogs in the summer. You can pretty much count on them to be in the same place at the same time each day. They stake out their little territories and if you don't see them you start wondering where they are.

/ Why the right boot? #3  
Well, he might figure that left boot is looking a little too worn out for him. Maybe he has a hot date planned and thinks his date won't be impressed with the frayed tongue on the left boot.
Seriously though, I've never heard of anything like this Sigarms. Every day for 2 years? Crazy! I'll be telling this story to my family at dinner tonight! :D

/ Why the right boot?
Well, he might figure that left boot is looking a little too worn out for him. Maybe he has a hot date planned and thinks his date won't be impressed with the frayed tongue on the left boot.
Seriously though, I've never heard of anything like this Sigarms. Every day for 2 years? Crazy! I'll be telling this story to my family at dinner tonight! :D

Yes, two years. As noted, he generally dissapears during the winter. Guy is generally always in the boot early in the morning or later at night or in the middle of the day when it's hot out. He's a pretty big guy to. I would just love to catch him jumping into the boot one time.

My wife made me semi retire those boots the other year LOL

/ Why the right boot?
I can't tell from the pic, is he a toad or frog?

Toad.

Po Tah Tow Po Tay Tow, clip magazine:D

My wife was just talking about him to my dad last night as my dad noticed him. Apparently my boots were going to be thrown out last year, but my wife kept them in case the toad came back:laughing:

/ Why the right boot? #8  
"We thought you was a TOAD"
One of my favorite lines from the movie "Brother where art thou".

/ Why the right boot? #9  
I've seen several toads in my life that come back to the same spot year after year. Heck, we'd take them out and play with them, set them down, and they'd go right back to the same spot.

My kid had a pet toad in a tank in her room. We had a broken flower pot in the tank and the toad would sit in there. Once a week, we'd put some crickets into the tank. First things crickets want to do is hide, so they'd all go running into the flower pot.... :eek: then they'd all come running out and you see the toad tongue grab them as they fled. It was terrifying! :laughing:

/ Why the right boot? #10  
Do you suppose it has something to do with which one draws the most flies, bugs, etc.