Wierd weather

/ Wierd weather #1  

300UGUY

Tractor
Kubota L3400, Farmall H
In the last 30 minutes, it's been very sunny, very overcast, snowing, back to sunny, now overcast again. Michigan weather.

/ Wierd weather #2  
It sounds like the Seasons are playing "A Tug of War". One Season doesn't know when to end and the other Season doesn't know when to start.:)

/ Wierd weather #3  
It sounds like the Seasons are playing "A Tug of War". One Season doesn't know when to end and the other Season doesn't know when to start.:)

Global warming / Climate change. Just got in from an HVAC class. This is all they talked about. The world will come to a sudden end if, we don't change our pratices or change to different Refrigerants soon:rolleyes:

/ Wierd weather #4  
Tornadoes in Oaklahoma- biggest cell ever spawned 5 of them, snowy hurricane just hit Alaska- strange. I'm glad we are having the warmest November ever here in Maine at the 45th parallel. Some frost, but the grass is green and some flowers are still lingering. We hear bugs at night still.:laughing::laughing:

/ Wierd weather #5  
In the last 30 minutes, it's been very sunny, very overcast, snowing, back to sunny, now overcast again. Michigan weather.

The same day, we had snow here FOUR different times...I have a FB contact in Grand Rapids to the west of us, she would post "it just started snowing" and about 35-40 minutes later the snow would hit here...five minutes later it would clear up again.

/ Wierd weather #6  
Michigan and Ohio weather... not too different. We had a tornado watch last night, and raging thunder storms. Definitely a power struggle going on with the weather systems. :confused2:

/ Wierd weather #7  
-more nice weather here in central Maine- close to 60 during the days. I'm thinking of taking off the snowplow I put on for the 6-8 inches of snow that turned into 2 inches! -Better leave it on so as not to jinx this warm stuff!:laughing::laughing:

/ Wierd weather #8  
Hit 58 here today, was 59 yesterday...cannot believe it was that warm a month and a half from 2012, but the temps will dip sharply tomorrow and stay that way. Knew it was too good to last!!!!