Wife Got the tractor stuck in a tree

/ Wife Got the tractor stuck in a tree #31  
One thing that will make her even better looking to the group--she makes the payment on the tractor every month.

It's official...you are my hero!

/ Wife Got the tractor stuck in a tree #32  
I bought my wife a canopy for her riding lawnmower. It was wider than the mower, so if you got too close to a tree, it would hit. If the tree was leaning a bit, it would hit hard. I bumped a tree with it and did a modification to make it stronger. When my wife went out to mow, I warned her about the canopy and told her to stay well away from trees. I'd come behind her and trim with a string trimmer. About 5 minutes later, she came driving up with the canopy all bent up and smashed. I just removed it and haven't put it back on.:rolleyes:

/ Wife Got the tractor stuck in a tree #33  
She is quite the good sport to let you take pictures. A keeper for sure.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Wife Got the tractor stuck in a tree #34  
How many times did she have to swerve before the tree hit her?
I don't have such fancy shades! DSC00373.jpg This cost about fifty bucks, but a big tree would smash it!

/ Wife Got the tractor stuck in a tree #35  
You both are good sports.

You guys should know Kiotis can't climb trees, a Bobcat on the other hand...

Kevin

/ Wife Got the tractor stuck in a tree #36  
I (and the wife) appreciate all of the positive comments.

One thing that will make her even better looking to the group--she makes the payment on the tractor every month.

And for the record, I am only 44

Does she have a single older sister? :laughing:

/ Wife Got the tractor stuck in a tree #37  
Good wife like that is hard to find. My wife will not let me take any pictures of her accidents. But, I do keep count of her "accidents" which gives me that get out of jail card I need when I really goof bad, like when I dug up power and water to the house Christmas night testing the L45 she bought me for Christmas. Used a lot of cards that night.

/ Wife Got the tractor stuck in a tree #38  
This old fart is an old 24, when I get to 30, I guess I can switch my age around to 03 so I will be a young fart at the age of 3. xd

Chad

/ Wife Got the tractor stuck in a tree #39  
I see she has hearing protection around her neck....was she wearing that over her ears when she told you she was stuck in a tree??? :)

/ Wife Got the tractor stuck in a tree #40  
I see she has hearing protection around her neck....was she wearing that over her ears when she told you she was stuck in a tree??? :)

lol.:laughing: I bet she was. :thumbsup:

Chad