Will a Kioti BH fit on a Kubota B7500?

/ Will a Kioti BH fit on a Kubota B7500? #1  

don716

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota/ B7500/with 2000 lb winch
I just bought a B7500 and noticed alot of people has a BH on theirs and I think I would like to have one. Will a Kioti BH fit the 7500 ?
Donny

/ Will a Kioti BH fit on a Kubota B7500? #2  
By Bh if you mean brush hog the answer is yes.
By BH if you mean backhoe, if you want a 3 point model there shouldn't be a problem.
If you want a backhoe with a subframe you will need to find out if the Mfg. has one for your tractor model.
Rhino backhoes were the same as Kioti backhoes(not sure about the new backhoe models). You can look up a Rhino dealer and ask if their backhoes have a subframe for a Kubota 7500.The backhoes do come in orange so it should be a close color match.

/ Will a Kioti BH fit on a Kubota B7500?
Yes, I was talking about a Backhoe. I know the kubota brand would be expensive and was wondering if another brand would be any cheeper?
Donny

/ Will a Kioti BH fit on a Kubota B7500? #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I know the kubota brand would be expensive and was wondering if another brand would be any cheaper. )</font>

I Originally was pricing the Kioti backhoes.But the prices I got had me putting off a backhoe this year.
When I found out that Kioti and Rhino backhoes were the same I priced the Rhino models.
I found a Rhino 85 (8 1/2' digging depth) with 18" bucket ,subframe for a DK 35, and hose kit with hose fittings and quick couplers to plum into the tractors hydraulics $5200.
This price was some assembly required, still on the crate loaded into my truck.
I felt I got an excellant deal.Works real nice,only takes a few minutes to install or remove from the tractor.
It also came in Kioti orange. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif