Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3301
   / William Shatner really is going into space #2  
Yawn……

/ William Shatner really is going into space #4  
One way trip?

/ William Shatner really is going into space #5  
Captain Kirk is a true self-promotion machine.

MoKelly
He is.
I thought Spock was more impressive, but he’s not with us anymore:(

/ William Shatner really is going into space #6  
I seldom read any celeb news, but I saw this and thought good for him.
hope for the best.

David

/ William Shatner really is going into space #7  
Yeah good for him. Hopefully he will find it pretty exhilarating. But at 90 years old If I were him "quit when your ahead" :)

/ William Shatner really is going into space #8  
I've read that personally he is a real *****, but when Star Trek came out, I was a big Sci-Fi fan. Our stations didn't carry it the first year, and I was devastated. I went on a business trip to New Mexico, and almost missed my plane because it was showing on the motel TV.
I will give him credit for being an icon, and providing us a lot of good entertainment. I wish him the best (I still remember his performance on Twilight Zone where he was a passenger on a plane watching a gremlin trying to destroy the plane).

/ William Shatner really is going into space #9  
He is into Doberman Pinschers and friends of mine have met him at dog shows. They have all said that he was very friendly and nice. He would talk to them about dogs all day long. Most of the time he would just be sitting on a chair by himself. I guess most dog show people where either too busy with their dogs or they didnt want.to bother him.

I think it's pretty cool that he is going into space. Why not? He van afford it and his fame will make it a bigger news story that will help promote it.

/ William Shatner really is going into space #10  
I wonder if he'll see Khan while up there?