Wiring diagram

/ Wiring diagram #1  

skip24jack

Tractor
Satoh Beaver
I am the proud owner of a free Satoh Beaver. All I had to do was repair the front end and rewire it! (mice chewed the wiring). Anyone know where I can get a color pic of the alternator and the back of the voltage reg wiring? The wires were pulled out of the voltage reg and dont have any colored insulation left. Thanks.

/ Wiring diagram #2  
I am the proud owner of a free Satoh Beaver. All I had to do was repair the front end and rewire it! (mice chewed the wiring). Anyone know where I can get a color pic of the alternator and the back of the voltage reg wiring? The wires were pulled out of the voltage reg and dont have any colored insulation left. Thanks.

Miscellaneous Tractor Manuals and Information

You might find one through here!

Here's a link to the diagram at Valley Powers site. http://www.satohparts.com/images/Parts/S370 Beaver/beaver12.html

/ Wiring diagram
Thanks for the reply. The wiring diagram is helpful but since the wires are yanked off the back of the volt reg. I dont know how to reconnect it. None of the connections on the volt reg. are labeled and only three wires still have insulation with any color on them. A picture would be worth a thousand words. Thanks, kingfish@sbcglobal.net

/ Wiring diagram #4  
img-0971.jpg

Attachments

• 3Cyl diesel wiring.jpg
    3Cyl diesel wiring.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 413
  • Satoh Beaver Regulator wire colors1.jpg
    Satoh Beaver Regulator wire colors1.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_6421.jpg
    IMG_6421.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 154
  • IMG_6422.jpg
    IMG_6422.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_6425.jpg
    IMG_6425.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_7118.jpg
    IMG_7118.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 137
   / Wiring diagram #5  
These are the drawings I used to rewire mine with NEW regulator. The old regulator was so rusted and apparently something was fried. Just follow the wires and make them like the drawing. I put new end connectors since my connectors were damaged and worn out.