Buying Advice Witch one to BUY

/ Witch one to BUY #1  

tmeadows

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS U5030C
Well I did not get the DK90 so now I am back to looking at new tractors. I have three that I am looking at Kioti DK55, LS U5030 2010 module but new, McCormick X10.5M all with FEL. What thoughts do you have on any of the three.

/ Witch one to BUY #2  
Get the one without a broom, from my understanding they're the bad ones.:laughing:

Have you looked at the LS series?

/ Witch one to BUY
I thought the U5030 was a LS, sorry maybe I spelled LS wrong. Just looking for some advice

Last edited:
   / Witch one to BUY #4  
TM,
Curious, are these all at the same dealer? The McCormick is just a red Kioti. Couple of subtle design differences cosmetically speaking.....rear fender lights for example......

Good luck!!!:thumbsup:

/ Witch one to BUY
They are at three different dealers. I did not know that McCormick and Kioti were the same tractor until I read it on here but they do not carry the same warranty and the McCormick is a little cheaper priced. It is also a 2011 yr model. Seat does not seem to as comfortable. The specs are the same on them 2 tractors.

/ Witch one to BUY #6  
looks like the main difference in warranty is the 2,000hr limit on the McCormicks. The other difference is the McCormicks use Woods loaders and back hoes. I like the Kioti over the LS tractors. One thing I remeber not liking about the LS was fuel tank behind me blocking the view of the rear drawbar. You might check the seat out again McCormick and make sure the spring was adjusted up. I set on one at the Farm Machinery Show last week and didn't notice any difference.

KIOTI - run ahead of the pack!

McCormick USA :: X10 Series

/ Witch one to BUY #7  
Sorry Tmeadows for the poke, just thought it was funny, not ment to be harsh nor judgemental. I probably make more mistakes then anyone on here, you'll have to toughin up the skin a little. I also missed your LS suggestion sorry again

I bought an LS and so far feel it was a good deal, as far as the fuel tank behind me goes it does not block anything. My machine is smaller then what you're looking for so maybe the bigger one does block the view. I personally like the fuel tanks location much more user friendly. Another machine you may want to look at are the fotons, they have come along way and IMO are reliable especially in the size you're searching.

/ Witch one to BUY
20 20 thats OK, I really like the LS U5030 the best but is it worth the extra money. Also the fuel tank is under the running board on it.

/ Witch one to BUY #9  
I bought a dk 55 with cab and loader about 5 years ago. never used the warranty. I do like the tractor, but don't know how to compare the others to it.
rick

/ Witch one to BUY #10  
Wow, you went from a 90hp to a 50-55hp. Did you need all that hp or was it just going to be a good deal on the 90?