Woman killed by loader

/ Woman killed by loader #11  
More info and better description. Happened back in February. 2 lane highway from a map I looked at.

From here:
Bunker Hill woman dies after vehicle crashes into equipment on highway - AdVantage

"A Bunker Hill woman died after a crash Sunday on Illinois 159 near Bunker Hill.
An Illinois State Police District 18 release states Teresa D. Mullink, 57, was driving a 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis north on Illinois 159 at 6:18 p.m. Dale R. Mansholt, 37, of Dorsey, was driving a 1985 Dodge Diplomat south on Illinois 159 near Rust Road, hauling a 1984 John Deere skid-steer on a trailer. The skid-steer fell off the trailer and came to rest in the northbound lane. Mullink’s vehicle hit the skid-steer head-on.
Emergency crews had to extricate her from her vehicle and she was taken by ambulance to a local hospital, where she died from her injuries."

/ Woman killed by loader #12  
Geese, a Dodge Diplomat.... :(

B27EA92A-E675-4454-BA16-01A878BBB69B.jpeg

/ Woman killed by loader #13  
A skid steer is the type of machine that would be tumbling end over end after leaving a trailer. No suspension and short wheel base. Even being observant you cant always avoid accidents. It wasn't tied down. In my state all four corners with binders is the law. People are lazy and kill people. Bottom line. It doesn't take long to do it right if you set up your chain tie downs for your equipment.
I have seen guys say . Aw **** that aint goin nowhere. They may get by with it a couple times but strike three sucks.

/ Woman killed by loader #14  
We had a guy get killed on a 4 lane highway when a concrete truck traveling from the opposite direction lost a 22.5 tire/rim off an air lift axle, rolled across the grass median at highway speed and went through his windshield.