Won’t turn over

/ Won’t turn over #1  

Clafrance

Tractor
New Holland TN60A
Put in shop had positive cables worked on/new battery. Was running had to stop it. Turned key nothing happen, next day turned key had to put jumping cables to start. Was running on highway tractor cut off while drivin, turn key nothing happens. Now when I turn key I’m getting nothing. What can be causing this?

/ Won’t turn over #2  
Bad connection

/ Won’t turn over
Took battery off & charged. Put battery cables back still nothing. Positive to starter is tight. What eLise can it be

/ Won’t turn over #5  
Do instrument lights come on? Do you have a multimeter with a sensitive voltage scale?

/ Won’t turn over #6  
Put in shop had positive cables worked on/new battery. Was running had to stop it. Turned key nothing happen, next day turned key had to put jumping cables to start. Was running on highway tractor cut off while drivin, turn key nothing happens. Now when I turn key I’m getting nothing. What can be causing this?
Make sure your chasis ground is clean and tight. Make sure the battery terminals are clean and tight. Make sure wires to starter solenoid have voltage when you turn the key to the start position. If you don't then start looking at the safety switches to see if you have an open circuit. Check the key switch for a loose wire. Since it cut off when running, whatever controls the fuel solenoid circuit must have lost voltage. Me thinks you maybe have a loose wire/bad switch in a safety circuit or a bad ignition switch, etc..

/ Won’t turn over #7  
Does the situation change if you install the jumpers on just the tractor? Positive goes bat to starter and neg goes to bat to good ground.