Tires Wonderful Triton tires

/ Wonderful Triton tires #1  

ToadHill

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti DK35, Ford 8N, Oliver Cletrac
Good old American craftsmanship, my tractor is 3 years old and the sidewalls on all the Triton tires have cracks in them. This tractor was never driven on the road or abused and already one front tire leaked air so bad I had to put a tube in it or fill it every 2 days.

I have an old 8N that has the factory installed tires and they look almost as good as these Triton tires.

/ Wonderful Triton tires #2  
I don't know anything about Triton tires, but I bought my tractor new in August of 1987, it came with Armstrong tires. I only had about 1000 hours on them when I replaced them, but that was this spring. They had dry rotted to the point that cords were showing through in some spots, and they were separating in the areas where they were molded together in the tread area. I got new Firestones and tubes, and they moved the fluid ballast to the new ones for about $700.00. Armstrongs were not available. I feel for you. Three years ain't much in tractor years.

/ Wonderful Triton tires #3  
It's "Titan" tire.
jb

/ Wonderful Triton tires #4  
   / Wonderful Triton tires #5  
Actually, I may be --- Gasp!--- wrong.

There is a Triton Tire. Just googled it.

THey appear to be a wholesale house for tires, and not a mfg. So,
it's hard to say if the OP had issues with tires bought from Triton or
that were made by Titon. And yes, Triton does sell Titon and others.

jb

/ Wonderful Triton tires #6  
Oh! In that case I have 4 on my 3yr old 7520. No cracks.
larry

My Titans are 4 years old and except for some small chunks of rubber missing or sliced due to some rock work,:( they look like they are brand new.:D

/ Wonderful Triton tires #7  
My Titans are 4 years old and except for some small chunks of rubber missing or sliced due to some rock work,:( they look like they are brand new.:D

Ditto on what you said. Mine are three years old and are holding up nicely...

/ Wonderful Triton tires #8  
My 8-yr old Titans are fine. I poked a hole in one of the front ones with a sharpened beaver stick, but that was my fault. I wish I had R1s instead of R4s, but the R4s are holding up nicely.

/ Wonderful Triton tires #9  
Ok, you guys braggin' about your Titans ...
My 中國輪胎 tires are nearly 4 years old and still look brand new.:D

/ Wonderful Triton tires #10  
My 4 year old turf Titans show no wear, possibly some on the fronts. Can't really tell. Certainly no cracks. I've sprayed them with Armor All 3 or 4 times.

Ralph