Woo Hoo - My new ride for Xmas

/ Woo Hoo - My new ride for Xmas #1  

shaley

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford '92 2120
Had to drive 300 miles and spent 10 hours on the road on Fri.
It's home safe and sound. 2008 TC55DA with 36.7 hrs it now has 37.7.
It got this red mountain dust mixed with grease that seems to coat everything. I spent yesterday with 2 cans of engine cleaner and a pressure washer to try and remove some of it. Im getting use to the smallness of it compared to my 2120 locomotive style.;)

Attachments

• 100_0539 (Small).jpg
    100_0539 (Small).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 294
   / Woo Hoo - My new ride for Xmas #2  
Congrats on the new purchase!

Looks good

/ Woo Hoo - My new ride for Xmas #4  
Wow! 37.7 hours, the thing is worn out.;) Even though it seems smaller, you sit a little higher and can see over the sloped hood better, don't you think?

Congratulations! Is it EHSS?

/ Woo Hoo - My new ride for Xmas #5  
Now that's heck of deal..wonder if it had its service yet.. CONGRATS. :)

/ Woo Hoo - My new ride for Xmas #6  
I'n sure it was "love at first sight" as good things do come in small packages. I felt that way about my TC40!:thumbsup:

/ Woo Hoo - My new ride for Xmas
Now that's heck of deal..wonder if it had its service yet.. CONGRATS. :)

Unfortunately not, the oil is dirty. Picked up a filter yesterday. I guess that's next on the list along with a remote. I can't even split wood with it yet.

/ Woo Hoo - My new ride for Xmas
Wow! 37.7 hours, the thing is worn out.;) Even though it seems smaller, you sit a little higher and can see over the sloped hood better, don't you think?

Congratulations! Is it EHSS?

Jim, I did a comparison shot. I'm getting use to the shorter hood. The smaller wheelbase sure is nice in tight spaces. The bucket is shorter. The Woods is easier to pitch firewood into. I have another bucket with a bolt-on edge which is larger I just need to weld the QT plates to it.
EHSS it is.

Attachments

• Picture 002 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 002 (Medium).jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 240
   / Woo Hoo - My new ride for Xmas #9  
Unfortunately not, the oil is dirty. Picked up a filter yesterday. I guess that's next on the list along with a remote. I can't even split wood with it yet.
with only so few hours the oil can't be dirty .
it is natural for dark oil in a diesel..

/ Woo Hoo - My new ride for Xmas #10  
Nice find! I like the comparison photo (since I have a 2120). Didn't realize the 55 was so much bigger - is that just the tire difference? I bet it's easier to see what's in front of you now. Good going.
Jim