Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date....

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #11  
Looking forward to seeing pics. Had an older (250 c.c.) Polaris 4 x 6 ATV’s with a box on it. Great fun, but noisy and stinky from the exhaust.
Sure will, whenever it might show up. :( When we got our Polaris 6x6 a few years ago, I started a thread here on TBN and seemed that guys didn't have any interest in it. We love the utility it has, so much so, we ordered a new one.

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #12  
Just ordered a LT15Start model. Between 43-53 weeks lead time.
Hard choice between WM and Woodland mills, but at the end of the day, I'll support American workers and American jobs, even if it's a little more $$. The products are very comparable otherwise.

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date....
Paid deposit today!!!

now it is “hurry up and wait”. . .

Just ordered a LT15Start model. Between 43-53 weeks lead time.
Hard choice between WM and Woodland mills, but at the end of the day, I'll support American workers and American jobs, even if it's a little more $$. The products are very comparable otherwise.
The Horrible Fright mill is under $3G.

I went with WoodMizer.

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #15  
The Horrible Fright mill is under $3G.

I went with WoodMizer.
I can't believe how much they've gone up in the last year. Mine was $2999, now the same mill is $3899. I ordered when they were on sale, got the upgraded engine, an extra track and 5 spare blades; yet still only paid $300 more than today's base price.

PS; it was worth the wait. 👍

I can't believe how much they've gone up in the last year. Mine was $2999, now the same mill is $3899. I ordered when they were on sale, got the upgraded engine, an extra track and 5 spare blades; yet still only paid $300 more than today's base price.

PS; it was worth the wait. 👍
Yeah, well, ain’t nuthin’ cheap no mo.

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #17  
Paid deposit today!!!

now it is “hurry up and wait”. . .
Nice, which one did you get?
I didn't even look at HF. The other one had a blurb on their website about advanced China-manufacturing process, I'm glad they put that up there because I'd much rather invest here at home.

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #18  
Wonder how many are stuck on the Ever Forward in Chesapeake bay? Wood max, like all the rest have them built to order or at least assemblies built from Chineseum parts.

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #19  
Hate to break everyone's bubble about their origins but all of them are either entirely made or have major parts produced in the land of rice. I don't believe you'll find 'Made in USA' on any of them. Maybe assembled in USA but made here, no way or in Canada either. The Woodland Mills stuff shops in, in a container. The major difference is the brand name machines versus say the Jinma chipper is, the major players have them built to their specs offshore, while the others are pure Won Ton soup.

I had a Jinma 8" for a few years and it worked just fine other than I find roasting limbs to be easier. I sold it for exactly what I paid for it on CL in about 2 hours.

If want an American made unit, you have to step up to say a Morbark or a Vermeer commercial chipper with a 20+ grand price tag.

Nice, which one did you get?
I didn't even look at HF. The other one had a blurb on their website about advanced China-manufacturing process, I'm glad they put that up there because I'd much rather invest here at home.
LX55 with the small gas motor.
I also got an extra bed extension, loading ramps, leveling feet, support arm, and a fifteen blade package.

there are several large millers in the area, I am not going to be in competition with them, so Going one step up from the base model will likely suit me until I die.

manual carriage/loading/unloading, so it is slower, but I am not trying to pump out bd.ft/hr. production numbers—- and I won’t need a gym membership, either!

plus, I can offer “boutique” milling for very small jobs that the bigger guys may not want to handle, like if a homeowner has one particular tree from their property they would like milled or something like that.

ALSO plus, lumber is likely to become a tradable commodity as FRN’s approach the value of TP...