Woodchipper Recommendation

/ Woodchipper Recommendation #21  
Anyone have a good woodchipper recommendation for my t474? I sold my Bearcat before moving to WV. I'm up against a lot of autumn olive, vines, and thick bushes. Anything over 6" is firewood unless it's punky. I'm hoping for some January sales.
My Woodmaxx hydraulic model is a great machine that I have had close to eight years. Stringy stuff can be problematic if you just load it up too much. Have some solid material around with you to chase it. Anyone can plug a machine if they want to and you will learn not to. I run black berry vines, western red cedar, ash, douglas fir, willow,Oregon white oak, corkscrew willow, birch. The machine has performed well and met my expectations countless times. You will learn to buck out doglegs that will jam the throat. You work with this chipper and it will work with you.

/ Woodchipper Recommendation #23  
A couple of thoughts on the Split-Fire chipper/shredder. I am on the Oregon coast and we have tons of blackberry vines there. This chipper is new to me but it has absolutely no problem sucking these vines in. Others have suggested that gravity feed is a pain to use. This particular design has the rotor running horizontally (using a 90 degree gearbox from the PTO). That means it is indeed gravity fed but it is straight down rather than at some angle so that really helps. The gearbox and belt system also spin up the large rotor so fast that it ends up being something of a vacuum when also helps. I haven't used every chipper, but if you are interested in a PTO chipper, you should at least consider this one.

I put together a video of setting mine up and using it if you are interested.

/ Woodchipper Recommendation #24  
Update: I got a Woodland Mills Wc68 locally for $2500 delivered from fb marketplace. I'm waiting for decent weather to try it out. Now I need to find a grapple with grease zerks. The cheap ones don't have them..
Drill and tap the holes, if it doesn’t already have them filled with bolts, you are supposed to remove and replace during servicing. Some manufacturers think the Zerks locations are too exposed and will get broken. Others are just cheap and want to save a few pennies on bolts vs Zerks fittings.

I had a seventies Toyota pickup, that I replaced 16-bolts with Zerks fittinga, the first time I serviced it.