Woodchipper Recommendation

/ Woodchipper Recommendation #11  
Oh, BTW, I've used the Woodland Mills WC68 for hours and hours now...since 2019. The machine has been trouble free. I've run mostly cedar, pine, redbud, poplar, walnut and some bush trimmings occasionally.

Cheers,
Mike

/ Woodchipper Recommendation #12  
Ditto on the Woodland Mills WC68. Mine has been chipping for 3 years. I haven't needed to even flip the blades yet but will soon. Most of my chipping is pine and sweet gum with a generous mix of vines. I think Woodland wil resharpen a set of blades for around $15, but I bought a spare of new blades back then, so there's no rush on that.

/ Woodchipper Recommendation #13  
Another thumbs up for the woodland mills wc68. I'm chipping mostly oak.

/ Woodchipper Recommendation #14  
I have a Victory 8H which is basically a clone of the Woodmax or Woodland Mills 8H. There are some small differences but nothing really significant imo. Mostly purchased the Victory because, at the time, the wait time for either of the other brands was too long for my needs.

Been pretty satisfied with it- chips everything I have put through it. Definitely get a hydraulic infeed machine you’ll never regret it.

/ Woodchipper Recommendation #15  
Very happy with my Woodland Mills WC68. Although, I don't have a lot of hours on it.

/ Woodchipper Recommendation #17  
Anyone have a good woodchipper recommendation for my t474? I sold my Bearcat before moving to WV. I'm up against a lot of autumn olive, vines, and thick bushes. Anything over 6" is firewood unless it's punky. I'm hoping for some January sales.
I would look at Split-Fire made in Canada, I have their wood splitter and the materials and workmanship are very good. They make a wood chipper and ship with very reasonable rates. If I were in the market I would look at their products. Customer service is very good as well.

/ Woodchipper Recommendation
I would look at Split-Fire made in Canada, I have their wood splitter and the materials and workmanship are very good. They make a wood chipper and ship with very reasonable rates. If I were in the market I would look at their products. Customer service is very good as well.
They are gravity fed which would be a pain feeding in brush.

/ Woodchipper Recommendation
Update: I got a Woodland Mills Wc68 locally for $2500 delivered from fb marketplace. I'm waiting for decent weather to try it out. Now I need to find a grapple with grease zerks. The cheap ones don't have them..

/ Woodchipper Recommendation #20  
For the average homeowner, I'd imagine that the WC68 would last one's lifetime.

Cheers,
Mike