Woodland Mills WC46 Subcompact tractor wood chipper. Game changer!

/ Woodland Mills WC46 Subcompact tractor wood chipper. Game changer! #1  

lpigott

Gold Member
Tractor
BX2200 NH3930 M7060
Since I own a few Woodland Mills products, the WC88 and WG24 stump grinder, I am also subscribed to their Youtube channel. Although not shown on their website yet, I see they published a video yesterday showing their new WC46 wood chipper for subcompact tractors. I think this unit will sell like hot cakes and be a game changer in the market. Although there are other small PTO chippers subcompacts can handle, I don't think there are any that also provide hydraulic drive feed. From watching the video this unit looks to be an exact scaled down model of their larger units which IMO were the best value and quality in the market. Great job Woodland Mills! Now my dilemma is how to justify buying the WC46 for my BX even though I already have the WC88 my larger tractors can run, lol. I can see were it would be super handy for smaller jobs and tighter spaces but I guess I will just "struggle" along with my larger unit for now. Here is the video: Woodland Mills WC46 Wood Chipper Full Length Demo (218) - YouTube