Woods BH 9000 for NH tc45?

/ Woods BH 9000 for NH tc45? #1  

Professor Marvel

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 5000, Kubota 2150 HST, NH TC45 D, JD 375 Baby Skid Steer --- STUFF THAT GOES ON EM, Schwinn Stingray
see a woods bh 9000 for sale and wonder
Is it too much for my tractor?
Should I stay away from a 3pt backhoe?

/ Woods BH 9000 for NH tc45? #2  
I believe Woods makes a subframe that will fit your tractor (you want the 4 point quick hitch subframe), and that their 3 Pt backhoe can be converted to fit that subframe. I did just this with my TC33D and a woods 7500 backhoe. The backhoe was purchased used from a rental company and was set up for 3 pt hitch use. I used it twice on my 3 Pt hitch for some light duty digging and decided to go with the subframe. Personally, I would not run a 3pt backhoe on your TC45.

/ Woods BH 9000 for NH tc45? #3  
You're going to want to mount it to a 4pt ridged mount.

I recently purchased a used Woods BX90-X that had a Kubota mount already on it. I bought it and called my Woods dealer. Come to find out that Woods does make mounts for the BHs for almost every tractor.... almost. They make a mount for my tractor, but not my loader and I will need to modify it slightly to get it to work properly. Not really a huge deal.

Just make sure you contact Woods or your Woods dealer to see if they make a mount before you buy.

And never mount it to a 3pt. Bad idea.