Chipper Woodward Crossings and Wallenstenien BXm32 Chipper/Shredder

/ Woodward Crossings and Wallenstenien BXm32 Chipper/Shredder #1  

MtHam

Silver Member
Tractor
Kabota B3030
A little over 3 years ago I purchased a Wallenstein BXM32 Chipper/Shredder from Woodward Crossings. It has been used extensively in the on going 'thin & release' work in our 40 acre forest. It had given great service until a few months ago when we started experiencing frequent plugging of the exhaust chute. This was found to be due to bending and tearing of the 2 flanges on the rotor which expel the chipped and/or shredded material. Since this could not be explained by any non normal use, I contacted Wallenstein expecting this would be a warranty item. They declined, saying it must be due to abuse. Then, I contacted Karen at Woodward Crossings who said they would see if they could help. Wallenstein stood fast, saying it was now a week or so past the warranty period. Woodward Crossings (with the participation of their distributor) took it upon themselves to send me a replacement rotor, which I expect is a very expensive item. The machine is now back together and working wonderfully, as new.

Woodward Crossings (and their distributor) must be commended for exemplary customer service! They went above and beyond! They have proven to be worthy of all my future business. I can not recommend them more highly. Regardless of where you are located, you should consider them for your implement needs.

/ Woodward Crossings and Wallenstenien BXm32 Chipper/Shredder #2  
Thanks for the info. That is good to know.

/ Woodward Crossings and Wallenstenien BXm32 Chipper/Shredder #3  
Always nice to hear one about the good guys! :thumbsup:

/ Woodward Crossings and Wallenstenien BXm32 Chipper/Shredder #4  
I completely agree with you, I had a great experience with them also when I bought my Wallenstein chipper.

I actually have to call them soon, I've noticed a small crack developing in the bottom section of the outer rotor housing, near the bolt that holds the "flip" cover of the housing/ discharge

/ Woodward Crossings and Wallenstenien BXm32 Chipper/Shredder #5  
The folks at Woodward Crossing have always treated me great as well. Wouldn't hesitate to give them a call for my next Wallenstein purchase.

/ Woodward Crossings and Wallenstenien BXm32 Chipper/Shredder #6  
I had a great experience with them also when I bought my Wallenstein chipper - I would buy form them again if I need anything!

/ Woodward Crossings and Wallenstenien BXm32 Chipper/Shredder #7  
They were great when I ordered my BX-42. Kept me in the loop on shipping/tracking/etc.