Work Saver forklift

/ Work Saver forklift #1  

Gittyup

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK25 Shuttle Shift, loaded tires, JD X739
I'm considering buying a Work Saver HAF-2555 forklift. Anyone know anything about this model. I can't find any info on the web for this model. It's a 3pt mount, high lift. Has it's own cylinder.

/ Work Saver forklift
Here is a photo of it. Man wants $500 for it. Is it worth that?

Attachments

• forklift attachment.jpg
    forklift attachment.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 543
   / Work Saver forklift #3  
Here is a photo of it. Man wants $500 for it. Is it worth that?

your asking the wrong dude.

the right question is

Is it worth $500 TO YOU!

if you do a lot of pallet work for feed or whatever and your FEL wont left or you dont have an FEL (for some reason) then ya i would assume you cant buy it new for less than $500.

but if you have little need for it IMHO its not worth spending the cash on

/ Work Saver forklift #4  
How high will the forks lift? If it will load/unload a pickup bed - yes.

If they will go high enough to unload a semi trailer - absolutely, totally YES!

If they were nearby me I'd have them already, even if I had to hook a chain behind the car and drag them home.

If you don't have a carry-all, you won't have to get one now, this will be just as handy and then some.

The WorkSaver 355 will handle 3000 lbs with 55" forks, this one most likely will only handle 2000 lbs. Are the forks 55"? Seems long.

Looks well built. Goodluck

/ Work Saver forklift
Well I bought the darn thing. Just got it home.

Here's what I know about it now:

capacity 3000 lbs.
lift height 3' + 3PH lift height = ~6' max height
55" tubular forks, adjustable
Cat2 pins:mad:

Good news is it came with a hydraulic top link too! That was a sweet surprise.

Bad news is everything is CAT2. Gotta get some of those CAT1 pins with CAT2 threads/nuts. TSC does not carry them. But, I've found them online. Did pick up a set of CAT1-2 sleeves so I can use the hyd. top link.

The other thing is I only have one set of rear remotes. I guess I'll be ordering another set real soon.:D

All in all, I think it'll be a pretty good setup where I can use the highest power lift my tractor has available and not have to mess with the loader. I'm thinking, long term, these will be on my tractor more than anything else.

/ Work Saver forklift #6  
Looks like a very nice unit at a great price. Might as well add a couple of remotes while you are at it so you can have top, tilt, and accessory.

/ Work Saver forklift
Welded in some pipe at the top link holes today. Waiting on special CAT1 draw pins I ordered. I did rig it up to the tractor using bolts and what not just to try it out. Lifts to about 5' on my tractor as currently setup. Could probably get another foot if i adjusted everything. Will post pictures as soon as the wife returns from her trip with the camera.

I did use the forks to hold up my box blade while I worked on it. Was a whole lot easier than hooking of the box to the 3PH.